Chop Chop Ninja World

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by arta, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    About damn time. Not only did I hear about a sequel over a year ago, I completely forgot about it over a year ago. But the first one was one of my favorite platformers and actually got me interested in the genre that would be my most played on ios. Now that I think of it, Chop Chop Ninja may have even been my first full game (back when i only downloaded free crap nearly 2 years ago), and also what first took me to this site Anyway, looking forward to the sequel and hope its a worth iteration. Not sure if the devs are still on hear, but I am glad you guys maintained the unique control scheme. I personally liked it a lot.

2. Kael

Kael Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Associate producer
    Montreal
    Yeah we were very focus working on this new Chop Chop Ninja game.

We want to make this game a fantastic action-platformer adventure.

A small teaser bellow:
    Enjoy.

3. Es_

Es_ Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Community Manager and PR for Gamerizon
    Montréal, QB
    #4 Es_, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
    New TEASER! From your friendly neighbourhood Ninjas.

We've got some new content for you! It's a new teaser trailer, that we wanted to post on the Touch Arcade forums first. When Chop Chop Ninja first came out, we posted a trailer, and Gameplay video on the TA Forums. For indie developers, and such a small tight knit team, it was really incredible reading your positive comments about a game they'd worked so hard to make. So, from all of us at Gamerizon:

THANK YOU! :)

And now, for the good stuff.....

Our next game, Chop Chop Ninja World is almost ready to hit the AppStore, and we're proud to present our brand spanking new teaser trailer!

We're going to conquer many mediums this time around, with a Chop Chop cartoon series hitting the airwaves next year.

Iro-san is taking the world! Your TV's gonna be Chop Chopping AND he'll be invading your mobiles devices.

Actually, now that I think about it, it's not very stealthy whatsoever. Never will a Ninja be spotted in so many places...

Check it out, and let us know what you think!

4. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Es_, that you?

5. master lee

master lee Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Greece kos island
    Great news looking forward to play the new Chop Chop Ninja!

6. Es_

Es_ Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Montréal, QB
    Hehe, yes it's me LOLavi. :D

This is what I meant by ninja training. The Chop Chop variety. Awesome game, awesome indie company, I couldn't be happier!

7. Es_

Es_ Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Montréal, QB
    It's really great. The cool social features this time around? Ninjaier than ever. There's two more teasers coming out soon!

8. Es_

Es_ Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Montréal, QB
    Then you'll love this one. :)

9. injuwarrior

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Glad I checked the forums this week at the right time to see this. Yeah I am really looking forward to this sequel. Hope to see this out soon as I have been wanting for a good platformer lately. I really have enjoyed the chop chop ninja series, but it is great to see you go back to the core of the series and what is in my opinion the best one of the series (ninja). Best of luck.

10. Es_

Es_ Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Montréal, QB
    The release date is at the end of the clip! It's coming out pretty soon... This one was definitely a labor of love from the Gamerizon team. There's actually a huge life sized Iro-San at the entrance of the studios. If we didn't make a sequel, pretty sure that thing would come to life and Chop Chop us all

11. injuwarrior

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Aha, yeah I see the release date. Nov. 29 certainly is not far at all. Can't wait.

12. Es_

Es_ Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Montréal, QB
    Us either. :D

There's something I really want to say about it, I'll have to check tomorrow if we're releasing that info yet. But, we have made a developer Making Of video, that you'll be seeing soon enough. ^___^

13. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Haha now I understand that ninja comment! :p So basically you work as a community manager for any company offering for work? That's cool, lots of variety to your job. :)

Also, I've enjoyed all the Chop Chop games I've tried so I'm excited for this :)

14. Es_

Es_ Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Montréal, QB
    Hahaha not quite! I helped set up the Modern Combat 4 community then decided to move on to Gamerizon! They're a smaller indie company in Montreal. The people here are so great, it's like a small family who happen to be working on a game together!

You've played the Chop Chop Games? This one is definitely taking the cake. :D

15. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Excited to try it out.
    I been following Gamerizon's fb page for this.

16. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Oh hell yes!!! CC Ninja was one of the first games I purchased back in the day, and I absolutely loved it! Can't wait for this one!! :D

17. Es_

Es_ Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Montréal, QB
    I think it's the best one to date! More videos coming your way soon! And november 29th isn't that far off.... you'll be able to try it soon. AND it'll be free. :D

18. Es_

Es_ Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Montréal, QB
    Images!

TETSUO

[​IMG]

NINJA CHARACTERS

[​IMG]

JUNGLE (AT NIGHT)

[​IMG]

19. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I remember CC ninja and CC caveman had completely touch-based controls, but then Caveman added a virtual d-pad later on...

Will this one come with a virtual d-pad control option?