Will Black Ops 2 zombies make it to ios?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bassman97, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Bassman97

Bassman97 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2012
    none
    You dont need to know
    Just wandering because there's one for world at war and black ops, so I don't know but if so you might need to make so room.

2. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Well if it does, I hope it has better multiplayer connectivity than Black Ops Zombies iOS, Game Center sucks at connecting multiplayer games.

3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    How about an actual COD game for iOS?

4. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Considering the bloated mess that was BOZ1, I wouldn't even buy the 2nd unless major improvements were made.

5. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    I think they'll make COD BOZ 2 Zombies some time, but I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it. They really need to improve their games or at least return to iOS COD WaW level of quality.

I don't think that an actual COD game is really needed on the iDevice.

6. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Except that we have no killer zombie game, really.

7. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Black ops 2 zombies would be great
    Changes that would be made if I was the developer
    GC only for achievements and leader boards
    Use own servers
    8 players probably can't be done but include all 8 characters to choose from.
    Works on iPod touch 4 (I've got one :))
    Include the 4 v 4 v zombies mode but make it 2 v 2 v zombies
    Tranzit?? (Possible?)

8. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Huh...? I'm not sure to what you're replying, but COD WaW Zombies is the perfect zombie killer game for me.

9. weehoo

weehoo Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    the stars
    I think BO2 zombies would be great if it was made by Gameloft.

10. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    It is really great, but there are a few things I don't like about it.

1) co-op is unstable and there aren't many ppl online
    2) iPad version sucks
    3) maps are to small and the controls aren't that great.

But it nails absolutely everything else. I just want an updated version with MC3 control scheme, better servers/matchmaking, universal, at least 3 maps in first build, and graphics on par with the actual console version. If BO2 Zombies on iOS can do that, they have my $7. Otherwise if its just another BO 1 then forget it. I just wish activision would take iOS seriously, there's a ton of money to be made on the platform if they just try.

11. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    I want voice chat like in Black Ops. It was fun talking to some random guy who was quite experienced with the game. He really helped me out a lot

12. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    #12 Primoz, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
    I agree on the first point you stated above. Although you must know that it's a really old game and there aren't many people playing online anymore. Agree on server issues too. But if you needed a good game you could jump on a social app (like palringo) and join some COD zombie groups, you can easily get players there. I don't know if it sucks on iPad or not since I don't own one. I disagree on the third point though. The maps aren't small (Shi no Numa and Der Riese are big enough and Die nacht der Untoten and Verrückt are small, but good for a quick fix. I don't know what you're blabbering about the controls though (CoD WaW controls, that is). Only issue I have with controls is that bug that turns your gun for 90 degrees. Other than that they're perfect.

They should finally let go of older devices an focus on making the graphics better though. Another good thing to implement is text chat along with voice chat.

Lmao.

13. iPodHacker1O1

iPodHacker1O1 New Member

Maybe, it all depends if activision gets their acts str8. World at war zombies was and still is an awesome game. In this moment in time I prefer to play WAW Zombies than BOZ1 because it doesn't lag as much as BOZ1. I have an iPod Touch 5th Generation on iOS 6.0.1 and it still lags. So the point is, it all depends on activision if they want to make the game awesome. It's been a year since BOZ1 was released and they still haven't fixed the bugs for multiplayer. I got the game when it was first released and I've seen it progress but not enough to even say it was worth the $7 I spent on it.

14. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    BOZ shouldn't lag on an A5 device. That is quite strange.

15. DannyTheElite

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    BO2 zombies should get rid of voice chat and do text chat instead

16. Primoz

Primoz Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2012
    Couldn't agree more.

17. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Or have both.

18. Valuedkris456

Valuedkris456 Member

Jan 7, 2011
    It was only a bloated mess for those not running it on the best devices. Regardless, I think a Black Ops 2 Zombies game is not only great-sounding, but very possible. With the new horizons that the latest Apple devices have opened up, it should not be infeasable for an iOS port of BOZ2 to be made. If Treyarch could make an excellent Der Reise on older generation devices, we should be able to have Tranzit on the iPhone 5 and iPod 5th gen. Then again, this is all just fanboy craze talking anyway.

19. DannyTheElite

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Black ops 2 zombies would have to drop file size to be on my to buy list.

20. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Considering that I was running it on an iPad 3, and am now running it on an iPad 4, I think device limitations are out of the picture ;) the fact of the matter is that BOZ is a bloated, ugly looking game that controls poorly and has terribly unstable multiplayer.