$15 US iTunes gift card voucher- 48 Hour Contest

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by usgiftcodes, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Sorry to repeat my previous question but how soon will you be carrying Google Play GC?

2. usgiftcodes

usgiftcodes Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Admin of USGiftCodes
    USA
    Sorry, I thought I had replied to that! We actually JUST added the $50 US Google Play gift card with email delivery. Google Play is a new product for us so we are going to feel out the demand, and add all the denominations- $10 and $25 and 100 cards too if they are received well.

3. usgiftcodes

usgiftcodes Member

Jan 29, 2014
    Admin of USGiftCodes
    USA
    #43 usgiftcodes, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
    The two winners are.......

Thank you to everyone who participated in our first ever USGiftCodes contest. It was great to have it here on the TouchArcade forums and be able to join this community. I never realized how BIG iOS gaming was.

True to my initial post, I've chosen 2 winners at random. Some of your posts were long and interesting, and some were short and sweet. Based on the drawing rules of this go, none of that was taken in to account and an entry was an entry. In total there were 44 posts before this one, and 7 were mine. Everyone's post number represented their entry number in my drawing. I had Random.org pick 2 numbers from 2-41, and determined that if one of mine was picked I'd draw again instead of claiming the US iTunes gift card myself :D

So, without further ado, the two winners are:
    http://usgiftcodes.com/ituneswinner2.jpg
    http://usgiftcodes.com/ituneswinner1.jpg

Post number 10 and post number 20 :) That goes to members KevinS and Sezzar. Congratulations! You will both be PMed with your reward- a shiny new $15 iTunes code for the US iTunes store.

We plan to run more of these with different entry rules, and hope you will all participate again!

4. Sezzar

Sezzar Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Code received and redeemed, thanks for the contest!

5. KevinS

KevinS Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    I got the code and it worked! I can't believe I won, this is first TA random contest I've entered in months. Thanks! :)

6. zdn1042

zdn1042 Well-Known Member

May 10, 2013
    Congrats, guys! :)

7. manbot

manbot New Member

Jun 2, 2010
    I love this auction portal ! everything is cheaper than ebay or amazon deals, you can leave positive and negative feedbacks as a seller, incredible !
    Also here you are few nice deals you will enjoy like movie rentals for 60% off, here you are: I seen netstrada started a free vudu movie/w codes releasing to all the partycipants who enter the lottery.
    Seen seller on Dibuu auction provide 5% OFF any itunes gift cards, means free money if you buy below the value.
    Also 4saleusa US iTunes apple retailer online have many discounts on iTunes including free sweepstakes ! Just you must follow 4saleusa website on facebook.