60 Seconds: Retro Game is Out, Old-School Shooting in Coming!!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by cocosplay, Jan 9, 2014.

1. cocosplay

cocosplay Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    Taiwan
    Hello, I’m Eric and an indie from Taiwan. Today, I would like to present you with my studio’s, CocosPlay, seconds project, “60 Seconds”. What is the “60 Seconds”? In simple terms, it has a “Tap Tap Revenge” like game play and mix Old-School Arcade Shooting, “Jurassic Park” by SEGA.

[​IMG]

But, the difference is "60 Seconds" could be more relaxable. “tap tap revenge” is a pretty good casual game, but, for somebody still hard to play it well, especially when them doesn’t have good feeling in tempo.

Therefore, we wanna create one game which could let everyone play it well, doesn't care about the tempo of music, but still keep the excitement of the game. Player only need to maximize the speed of the finger, then put the trigger and shoot enemy down. The farther distance you shoot, the higher the score you got! That’s the core-design of “60 Seconds”.

[​IMG]

Of course, there is another feature, we think people who like old school arcade game, "Jurassic Park", may love this:

[​IMG]

“60 Seconds” is still at “Wait For Review” state, we will release as soon as possible. If you have any question or suggestions, we would like to know that. Thanks!!:)

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I admit, i really like the looks of this.

3. cocosplay

Oct 27, 2012
    Taiwan
    Retro Style V.S. Old-School Game Play

Thanks. The concept of "60 Seconds" was finished at one Game Jam. The original version, it's a retro style.:D

At that time, we hope to rebuild the "Jurassic Park". But, finally, we think the retro style is too much at the current market, and the other is technical problem. About the 3d sphere-terrain, it's hard to rebuild it look like retro at "Jurassic Park". :confused:

4. cocosplay

Oct 27, 2012
    Taiwan
    About the promo code

There are some people ask the "promo code". About this, If we pass the review on iTunes connect, we will send some promo code here, before release on market. So, if anyone have Interesting at "60 Seconds", please leave the message at this thread to let me know. Thanks. :)

5. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    #5 Echoen, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    Well I love Tap Tap Revenge and shooters so I'm staying tuned. :)

So it's a reaction game. Does shooting have a reload time? Can I tap 10 times in 1 second?

6. MikeNintendo

MikeNintendo Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Looks great! :)

7. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    I gotta say, this looks pretty sweet. Especially the dinosaur :D

8. cocosplay

Oct 27, 2012
    Taiwan
    According to trial report, your hands will be very sour! :D:D

9. cocosplay

Oct 27, 2012
    Taiwan
    Fan page of "60 Seconds"

Hey, guys! Here is the fan page of "60 Seconds". If you have any suggestions, you could be there found us. :)

Fan Page of "60 Seconds":
    https://www.facebook.com/WagonShootout

[​IMG]

10. cocosplay

Oct 27, 2012
    Taiwan
    Dinosaur Fan Club!!

YAP~:D
    I always remember the first time play the arcade of "Jurassic Park" at San Francisco.

11. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    So amazing. :D

12. cocosplay

Oct 27, 2012
    Taiwan
    May I ask you...

I see the location of you is Philippines. May I ask you, is iPhone really popular at your country? :confused:

13. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    There are actually quite a few TA forum members from the Philippines.

14. cocosplay

Oct 27, 2012
    Taiwan
    Why 17+??

So, sad~ Yesterday, I am happy to see the state of "60 Seconds" is "In Review". But, after 14 hours, I got "Metadata Rejected" and the reason is "60 Seconds" have too many "GUN"!! Apple tell me, I have to re-seting the rating to 17+.

WHY WHY WHY~ I know "60 Seconds" has "Cartoon Violence", but no blood. Why so seriously need setting to 17+?? :eek:
    [​IMG]