Highly experienced developer/artist with time to give ^_^

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by humasect, Sep 11, 2011.

1. humasect

humasect Member

Feb 24, 2010
    Hello! My name is Lyndon Tremblay. I have been working with OPENSTEP (the predecessor of Cocoa and Cocoa Touch, and FoundationKit and others) for about 16 years. And Objective-C and OpenGL for just as long. And so I have been also experienced with UIKit and Core Animation for a few years now. I am attaching my resume. Give me a ring!

I am also highly experienced with 3D graphics, animation, render process, game design, and have been making levels and maps and characters and music and sound effects for 16 years as well.

Attached Files:

2. DomAjean

DomAjean Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Looks really awesome, you self learned everything?! Neat, props for that!

You should have a portfolio....Like a showcase of what you did, music, drawing, programs etc.

And one question come to my head, why an experienced guy like you is searching for jobs here...Go apply to big companies, they may need you!

Wish you the best!

Dominic

3. Graz73

Graz73 Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    Web Design, Graphics & Illustration
    Mansfield, OH
    Hi Humasect,
    Impressive list of stuff!

I've got a pitch for you; a game I am getting a team together to make...

Email me at: graziani(at)gmail.com

We can discuss projects!

4. humasect

humasect Member

Feb 24, 2010
    #4 humasect, Sep 15, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
    DomAjean, Thank you so much! Wonderful ideas and I will pursue them! I have never thought of making a portfolio, perhaps because I have been working with others and nothing much 100% my own until this summer. I think I may be more of a community fellow than a piece of a large company, but I will search!

Graz73, Thanks! And I have emailed you =)

-Lyndon

EDIT: I do not know how to sell myself, that is I am terrible at receiving but good at giving. ^_^