50 gifted copies of Notes on a Roll going out today

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by BonezalesProductions, Nov 5, 2012.

1. BonezalesProductions

BonezalesProductions Well-Known Member

May 22, 2012
  2. bennehftw

bennehftw Active Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Sounds useful. :)

3. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    It is really a good app. Of course I'm bias as I'm the creator, however we have allowed our user base to vote on features that they'd like to see and things have gone well. Our new v1.4 that will be available soon adds great new features in full screen photo/video viewer area & the ability to save multiple photos to a single note which is great for holiday & vacation events. We will also be adding more themes & a share a note via text message in the future. We hope you enjoy and we look forward to your feedback and any suggestions you may have.

4. Bone16

Bone16 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2012
    Offer only good in the US App Store. But thanks anyway

5. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    Sorry about that. I don't get why apple will not let devs gift to anywhere in the world. :(

6. bennehftw

bennehftw Active Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Well I'm always open to new note taking apps. Anything that can help attempt keeping my life together lol.

7. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    Did you receive the app okay?

8. bennehftw

bennehftw Active Member

Jun 28, 2011
    yeah, I love how it's all integrated. Everything is pretty seamless without having to open another app or whatnot.

9. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    Excellent. Thank you. We look forward to your review & feedback. If you have a twitter or facebook, please share out giveaway on there as well. We can be found @, Twitter: @Bonezales & Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Notes-On-A-Roll/310400882372212?bookmark_t=page.

We are definitely working hard to give out all 50 copies today. Only downside is that Apple won't allow us to gift the app outside of the US. Thanks again. :)

10. BonezalesProductions

May 22, 2012
    I still have a bunch of copies to gift so make sure to spread the word. I'm at my computer all day until all 50 copies have been gifted.