Rocket launchers in Eliminate = The cheapest gun ever

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tzual, Nov 29, 2009.

1. tzual

tzual Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    Seriously guys, pretty much EVERYONE in Eliminate have rocket launchers. They are one hit kills. It requires no skill whatsoever. This frustrates me because i can never get a kill. Does anyone agree on this?

2. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    I agree a bit. If you don't know any way around them it can be a bit cheap, but once you learn some strategies on how to avoid it, it's not as devistating as before. Check the Eliminate Wikia at http://eliminatepro.wikia.com/

3. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Rocket Launchers are the new Plasma Cannon, haha.

4. iamBone

iamBone Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2009
    When you just get them, they're not that good. Once you upgrade them and get more than two shots out of them they're pretty good.
    Although I've murdered people with them easily, and other times I've gotten.. murdered.

Really it's if you know how to deal with them or not, I mean alot of them aim for your feet, so jump when they're shooting you and then they have to reload.

5. iTouchaddict

iTouchaddict Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    It's only effective in tanker where it's hard to get away from the shells. In the larger maps it's easy to run away and kill the person when he is reloading

6. Bullroarer

Bullroarer Active Member

Nov 6, 2009
    But when you're playing three guys with rockets, it's mayhem, and takes the fun out of the game. My suggestion to ngmoco is to make them less accurate, so that the rocket may hit within several feet of your target.

7. Vingdoloras

Vingdoloras Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2009
    I have killed plenty of rocket users with my plasma cannon. Simply Hook behind them and kill them before they realize what happened