Bug Builder for Preschoolers - FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by jkrogh, Sep 16, 2011.

1. jkrogh

jkrogh Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Our Bug Builder app for preschoolers is free through until Monday, September 19th. (regular price is $1.99)

http://itunes.apple.com/app/id377748976?mt=8

Bug Builder is part of our award-winning series of Tickle Tap Apps for young children (http://www.tickletapapps.com). Kids color, create and share fun little bugs with this very easy-to-use app.

Recent App Store reviews:

"My 8 and 5 year old love this game and my three year old niece LOVES this game. She begs me for the bug game. Thanks :)"

"My 3.5 year old just loves this app. It has been in her top 5 rotation for 6 months now (out of at least 50 apps!) I thought it would be too simple for her but it's not. She can work the app from start to finish without moms help, makes her feel like a big girl. We have a couple other "build a thing" type apps (cars, monsters) and this is by far the favorite, the others are too complex. She is constantly making new bugs for "birthday presents" for people! At the end the bug jiggles and makes some buggy noises, kinda like the bug has come to life. She adores this part. And she can take a screen shot of them and then show me her collection. Really a lovely app that works flawlessly."

"My almost 4 year old boy spent the entire morning, afternoon and partially evening building bugs with Bug Builder)) He was very excited and showed me every bug he made)
    If you have a toddler, be sure to give Bug Builder a try ;)"

"I put this on my phone, and forgot about it. I thought it was a bit too simple for my 4.5 year old boy and my 3.5 year old girl. Well, I was wrong! Well.... the other day they found it, opened it, and figured it out all by themselves, and they seem to love it! It IS very simple, but that is what appeals to them. I think the other big attraction is that you can't 'make a mistake'."

2. jkrogh

jkrogh Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    Reminder that today's the last day to get Bug Builder for free!