The sims or Real racing

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Pinoykid, Jun 8, 2009.

?

The Sims 3 or Real Racing

Poll closed Jun 14, 2009.
  1. The Sims 3

12 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. Real Racing

28 vote(s)
    70.0%
  1. Pinoykid

Pinoykid Well-Known Member

i know that those two games are not the same genre but i need help only got 10 dollars got enough for one game.

i like the sims but the problem is that i heard it has a bug crash so i have second thoughts about it and now that real racing got out i want to get that but the problem for that is that i already have need for speed and i dont think i want to get another racing game because i got need for speed for 9.99 but i like real racing because it is racing.

help me please. i know my problem sounds stupid but just help me out.

2. iFonePhanatic

iFonePhanatic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Student
    USA
    #2 iFonePhanatic, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
    Wow, I just don't even know what to say anymore. Just make your own decision, watch videos, read reviews, and make a purchase ON YOUR OWN. Not to be mean but people are always asking these questions...

3. Pinoykid

haha i tried to decide but i cant i want both badly and i dont want to buy a gift card because i told myself that no more gift cards because i wasted alot of money on games.

4. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    I voted Need For Speed over Real Racing on the other thread, as I'm not enjoying RR as much as NFSU, but I am enjoying RR more than The Sims. I'd say go with RR over The Sims, I really didn't enjoy the stripped down Sims we ended up with. Just my opinion of course.

5. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Decide by what genre you like better.

6. Pinoykid

i like racing better but then again i have too much racing games.

7. iFonePhanatic

Mar 22, 2009
    Student
    USA
    Okay in you sig it says: "Current Favs: Real Racing, The Sims 3 and NFS" So, you lied?

8. Pinoykid

not really just felt like putting that because usually people do that

9. iFonePhanatic

Mar 22, 2009
    Student
    USA
    Okay...

10. Pinoykid

i wouldnt waste my time writing this - -;

because if i did have both i wouldnt have been posting this because its a waste of my time and a waste of others. and if you think these kinds of post are pointless then why are you still reading it...

11. TMAC34

TMAC34 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    New York
    lmao everyone tells the iTunes card that it is there last. I said that about 12 iTunes cards ago... sad really

12. iFonePhanatic

Mar 22, 2009
    Student
    USA
    Yea this thread was a waste of everybody's time. Why lie in your sig? That's all I'm asking. As for why I'm still reading this I was just replying to the posts you have directed at me.

13. Pinoykid

i did not post anything about you. you posted something about me and i replied i could have just ignored you but that would be rude of me.

and i have that on my sig because i want it there if you want me to remove it just say so and i will

14. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    If you want action then just go with Real Racing

15. iFonePhanatic

Mar 22, 2009
    Student
    USA
    No it's your signature, do what you want with it. Sorry if I offended you it's just that these threads begin to clutter the forums a bit, and they come up a lot.

16. Nightbringer0000

May 16, 2009
    Real Racing Over Sims 3.... no question....

Sims 3 is better on the PC..seems to crash alot for me on the Iphone/touch

Nuff Said true believer

17. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    lmao this is seriously a no brainer...who the hell voted for the sims....

18. Pinoykid

i didnt mean to sound mean i was just saying if you want you can get a mod to delete this.

and i voted for sims felt bad because everyone voted for real haha :] but im thinking of getting real racing. gonna wait for tomorrow for some more reviews.

19. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    #19 Kamazar, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
    Wow, I mean, I've seen games from different genres being compared, but this... really, wow... :eek:

Ok, here's a question for you. There's a person by the side of the road. If you:

a) Decide to form a conversation and subsequently, a relationship, which might include giving said person a cute widdle puppy, then Sims may be for you.

b) Mercilessly run the person over leaving tiring marks on their faces and fumes in their lungs, then Real Racing may be a more suitable title.

20. iFonePhanatic

Mar 22, 2009
    Student
    USA
    Sorry man. But as for the poll, I would suggest Real Racing. I think you would have more fun playing it unless you just love The Sims series.