Good/best time management games (hd and sd)?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by gunesk, Jan 9, 2013.

1. gunesk

gunesk New Member

Sep 16, 2012
    Hi people. I love time management/dash games but there arent many as pc. I wonder which ones are really good and worth paying. Probably, i know 90% of them but please feel free to write which ones you like. Maybe there i will find a game that i dont know.

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Got Bar Oasis 1 and 2?

3. lena

lena Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2011
    The genre "time management" gets slapped on many different kind of games, but since you mention Dash, I assume you mean the Diner Dash kind of time management games. I tried a lot of games in that genre and feel that there are a lot of mediocre games in it, sadly. Even the popular ones are often not great games. There are some good ones though. I like Cake Mania to the Max because it has the best upgrade mechanic - you continue to upgrade your bakery for 90 or so levels, so it really feels like your choices matter. Dancing Craze is also good. It does have the typical "open a new venue after a dozen or so levels" upgrade mechanic but at least it has nice difficulty choices, so it doesn't feel like you're just watching the game, like with so many of these games once you played a few. Mystic Emporium also has that. If you choose hard/expert mode and then go for 3 stars it offers a nice challenge. If you haven't checked out the Miriel games by 10tons, you should check those out too (they have lite versions).

I also wanted to recommend Ramen Delight because it offers some new twists to the genre and it has a great difficulty, but it looks like it has been pulled and I cannot find anything about it :(

If you played 90% of them you probably already have all of them except Ramen Delight, but you never know :) I haven't played these games in over a year, so I don't know of any new games in the genre.

4. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Cook, Serve, Delicious!

IMO, hands-down the best time management game you'll find on the App Store. It's iPad-only (with an iPhone version coming out at a later date), doesn't have a single IAP, can be brut...err, you know what? Here's a link to the TouchArcade review. ;)

5. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
  6. TimmyB

TimmyB Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Thanks for sharing the link to this game. It looks fun! I'll give it a go later.

7. getwork

getwork New Member

Oct 9, 2015