COMING SOON Puckit! Real time multiplayer with power ups!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BitTsar, Jul 27, 2013.

1. BitTsar

BitTsar Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Game Developer
    Florida
    #1 BitTsar, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
    App released!!! : DOWNLOAD IN APP STORE

Hey TA!

In short it is a fast paced real-time online multiplayer game of shuffleboard with powerups, boards, and collectible pucks.

I have been a long time reader like all of you and founded BitTsar this year with the goal of making fun casual games.

I'd love to answer as many questions as I can (between coding of course). We are also looking for Beta testers if you are interested please send an email to [email protected] (I will not have time to respond to everyones emails, sorry!)

www.bittsar.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BitTsar

BitTsar Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Game Developer
    Florida
    #2 BitTsar, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2013
    SOLVED - EMBEDDED VIDEOS TO TOP OF POST

I am new to posting on forums, can someone tell me how to embed video in the post? I have some gameplay and tutorial videos I'd like to add to this post.

Thanks!

3. crookedwisker

crookedwisker New Member

Jul 28, 2013
    Android?

Wow! Looks very cool. Very exciting for your guys. Do you think you will create an Android version of the game anytime soon? :confused::rolleyes:

4. BitTsar

BitTsar Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Game Developer
    Florida
    We really want to. We don't want to leave Android out in the cold.

It depends on the success of our game but we have built it so that we could go cross platform in the future. I think we would have to make an Android puck only available on Android and a puck only available on iOS so that way we could get some real Android vs Apple battles :)

5. BitTsar

BitTsar Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Game Developer
    Florida
    I'm here to answer any questions about our game you may have and gauge interest so I'd love to hear from the TA community.

6. Orangebrownies

Orangebrownies New Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Collecting Pucks

In short it is a fast paced real-time online multiplayer game of shuffleboard with powerups, boards, and collectible pucks.

You say that there will be collectible pucks. How would they be collected?

7. BitTsar

BitTsar Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Game Developer
    Florida
    Pucks can be collected by completing Game Center Achievements or by IAP. I just added some more pics to the original post with info graphics. Hope this helps!

8. BitTsar

BitTsar Member

Jul 24, 2013
    Game Developer
    Florida
    We are submitting this game to Apple Friday so if there is any feedback or if anyone wants to try a last minute Beta let me know.

Thanks!