Bumper sticker for a promo code, feedback?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Revapps, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Revapps

Revapps Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    #1 Revapps, Dec 3, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2009
    I have a new app coming out hopefully this coming week. It's called marco popo and the way it works is that you mark the cops in the app and they will be seen by everyone else. So its like trapster but live. The pins stay for only an hour, of course the more users the better. So it's like taking flashing lights to warn each other to a whole new level. I got my car hooked up with advertising and got many of my friends to put bumper stickers. Which are perfect because this app is made for the road. The app will be for 0.99 and then after 3 days for 1.99. Would anyone be interested in putting a bumper sticker on their car for a promo code to this app and the 3 that I have coming out?

Please let me know if you would be interested or if you can suggest any other way for me to get word out?

Marco Popo will be out on Dec. 7th, Free for one day only then $0.99 for 3 days only, then $1.99

2. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Honestly, you might've been better off editing your first thread of the game, idk. Hopefully this one doesn't get locked. Anyways, I've been curious about how this app would work. The way I see it, you're either going to be very successful with this app, or not really at all, since it all depends on the user database. Always a gamble when you create an app the relies heavily on user participation. Sounds interesting nonetheless, good luck.