FishMoto only 99c for the weekend!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by JTown, Jul 8, 2011.

1. JTown

JTown Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2011
    Independent GameDev
    Dallas, TX

Full Version

FishMoto

An homage to Elasto Mania, FishMoto brings unique elastic motobike physics to the iPhone!

Play as an electric …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    An homage to Elasto Mania, FishMoto brings unique elastic motobike physics to the iPhone!

Play as an electric catfish driving a stretchy motorbike through a world of surreal physics and crazy terrain! Unlike anything else on iPhone -- the physics are out of this world and become extremely addicting. Do you have what it takes to master FishMoto?

Features include:
    ☆ Surreal physics that stretch your imagination!
    ☆ Dozens of challenging levels
    ☆ Super cute graphics and unique art style that mimics colored pencils
    ☆ Game Center leaderboards so you can compete for the best times
    ☆ Gravity changing feature turns your world upside down
    ☆ Choose between precise touch controls or intuitive tilt controls with adjustable transparency
    ☆ Funny sound effects that will ensure a fun time even while you crash
    ☆ Level decorations generated procedurally so levels look slightly different each time you play
    ☆ Original music ♪ or you can listen to your own music in the background
    ☆ Levels can be rendered in 2D or 3D

I hope you enjoy FishMoto as much as I enjoyed making it! ElastoMania was a game I played a lot growing up. If you enjoy FishMoto, please rate it high and spread the word! Thanks!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Racing
    Release:Jun 18, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (3)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Training Wheels version (free):

FishMoto Training Wheels

Play as an electric catfish driving a stretchy motorbike through a world of surreal physics and crazy terrain! Unlike an…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Play as an electric catfish driving a stretchy motorbike through a world of surreal physics and crazy terrain! Unlike anything else on iPhone -- this isn't your typical 2D racing game!

When you're ready to take your FishMoto skills to the next level, download the full version with dozens of levels!

Features include:
    ☆ Surreal physics that stretch your imagination -- unlike anything on iPhone!
    ☆ Super cute graphics and unique art style
    ☆ Game Center leaderboards so you can compete for the best times
    ☆ Gravity changing baggie fish
    ☆ Choose between intuitive tilt controls or precise button controls with adjustable transparency
    ☆ Funny sound effects that will ensure a fun time even while you crash
    ☆ Level decorations generated procedurally so levels look slightly different each time you play
    ☆ Original music ♪ or you can listen to your own music in the background
    ☆ Levels can be rendered in 2D or 3D
    ☆ More features coming soon!

I'm a single independent developer trying to make a living doing what I love -- making games! I hope you enjoy FishMoto as much as I enjoyed making it! If you enjoy the game, please rate it high! If you have suggestions or feature requests, please email me! Your support keeps the updates coming :)
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Racing
    Release:Jul 02, 2011
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (1)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    woohoo!!! HIGHLY recommend this one! I got it the week it came out, and I've been enjoying it since! The physics and level design are BRILLIANT! Definitely gonna end up in my favorites of the year... =oP

3. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    I'd agree this is a great game. Can't wait for some new levels.