Asphalt 6 gold objective in duel???

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by artur0208, Apr 9, 2011.

1. artur0208

artur0208 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2010
    Student/Programmer
    Poland
    Hello.*
    I have 60% completion in Asphalt 6. I'm stuck at one event - duel in Chamonix In Pro Nitro Series.*
    I complete this event on first place, with both Two extra objectives completed, And I only recieve bronze or silver objective (What means that I have 4, not 5 stars). I have McLaren MP4, And opponent has Bentley Continental.*
    What to do to get gold in this event???

2. moochthemighty

moochthemighty New Member

Apr 27, 2011
    I'm wondering the exact same thing. It seems random whether I get a gold, silver, or bronze in Duel game types.

I was thinking you had to beat it once on bronze, twice to get a silver, and three times for gold, but that's not the case... So how do you get a gold??

3. carlos217

carlos217 New Member

May 3, 2011
    Same here, I have no idea what is going on with the game. Doesn't make any sense.

4. moochthemighty

moochthemighty New Member

Apr 27, 2011
    #4 moochthemighty, May 3, 2011
    Last edited: May 3, 2011
    I found this in a review about the game...

"...The only way you’ll get five stars in these races is to beat them by a margin of 12+ seconds."

I don't know how accurate of an answer it is, though.

Edit: I just won a duel with him right behind me and got a silver. Take with that what you will.

5. grobert17

grobert17 New Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Its true the only way to get 5 stars is to win by a margin of +6 or as levels progress it may be +12. The only duel I have 5* is Havana. Im finding New orleans and Chamonix impossible myself. I have 4 in each.

No wrecks all the short cuts and two eliminations. Has anyone else received full 5*? I think the way to do it is keep car at max speed, use shortcuts and try and take out if you can but don't try or you'll wreck.

6. grobert17

grobert17 New Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Ok- As I was right in middle of trying when I posted I have just managed to get 5* on Chamonix duel.
    Get to end of career, fully upgrade, come back to duels later. When your fully upgraded, choose McLaren MP4. Keep changing cars until you race a car which isn't getting the heads up on you (Merc or some Porches will do).
    If you can get ahead at beginning your all most there. You just have to keep trying until the car makes his own mistake.
    Don't take the first short cut it doesn't seem to help and mess around with whether you take the full second or half the second short cut. Sometimes you loose speed by breaking for the second half and you can boost it around those bends if you don't. The trick is to keep managing to be +6 and above on the green timer when you hit the pink flags.
    I managed to do it with out eliminating him. Keep your speed up as maximum as you can and don't crash. The snow slows you down. You'll get to see where the vans and pickups are threats as they pop up in the same places.
    Good Luck.....