Universal Asphalt 7: Heat - (by Gameloft)[Universal]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jun 20, 2012.

1. PLANET

PLANET Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2012
    Wow, you really discovered it after more than a year and a half? So, you guys are blind or what? It's an OBVIOUS fact... devices rendering better have better steering in case of A6 and A7 - it's even more more obvious in A6. There are some other factors greatly impacting the steering... but I'm sure most people have discovered majority of them.

Buying iPad3 because of it?.. Sorry, there's not a smiley type on this forum that can depict my inner laugh because of this shit...

Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, but it's not worth to buy a platform like this because of it.

Best game of all time...
    All consumer platforms...

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...

Sorry, you are ####ing retarted :D
    Had to say this.
    I'm off, have a good day ; )

2. BruteOutlawz

BruteOutlawz Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Why reply to him? Hes already said he's blocked you and i would block you but its to funny reading your pointless posts.

Oh and next time you want to insult someone, try getting the spelling right.

3. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    ?

Is there some sort of cloud save between multiple devices for this game? I noticed the profile import thing but i cant get it to work, i want to transfer my game from my iphone to my ipad is that possible?

4. PLANET

PLANET Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2012
    Just for the hell of it ; ) Uh-huh. Well to put it mildly he just made my day..
    Yeah, my mistake, was writing too fast : )
    As for the whole A7 thing, it went in a bit other direction (not speaking of this thread, nor Android edition), so there is little to care anyway.

Simply go multiplayer and your profile will be exported. Of course Gameloft Live account is needed.

5. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Well that didnt work, I was hoping I could transfer over my single player stuff from iphone to ipad.... Is that not possible?

6. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    I play this game mostly on my ipad, but have played it several times on my iphone. You should be able to play the same game profile on both assuming you are using the same Gameloft account on both. The only time I had any problem was when I had an undependable wifi signal and my progress didn't upload to their server (therefore wasn't available to download or overwrite the progress on my other device) - so I had to wait until I had a good signal and restart the game on the one device, the progress uploaded, then on the other device I was given a choice of which game file I wanted to use (the local one on that device or the online one from my other device).

If this has any bearing: my primary device is an ipad 3, and my secondary device is my iphone 4s.

7. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Serious? I cant figure it out... So you started single player progress on one device and uploaded that profile then continued it on another device? Like all your stars and money was there on both devices?

8. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Yes, I had to make sure I was logged into Gameloft on both devices.

You know what, I just remembered its the Asphalt Tracker that keeps your progress - so you need to go into that part of the game (on the bottom of the main screen), create a profile or log in, then when you are using another device go to the Asphalt Tracker and you will probably see something about syncing progress or downloading profile. Can't remember exactly what it says, but the game syncs through that. Sorry I forgot about it earlier.

9. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    !!!!!

Omg that was it!!!! Thank you so much as soon as I seen what you said about asphalt tracker I tried that and bam there was my iphone progress! I appreciate you taking the time to help me out!!!! :cool:

10. geoelectric

geoelectric Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2010
    San Jose, CA
    Game's awesome, as usual for the Asphalt series.

But I'm still getting Gameloft's really freakin' obnoxious spam notifications even after turning off all the Notification Center options. I don't need to be told when I haven't played the game for a week, and I certainly don't need every Gameloft game telling me about every other Gameloft game on release.

So, deleted. Waste of a buck. I'm not going to let my personal device be turned into a spam machine.

Wish developers/publishers would realize that notifications are not an advertising mechanism. Halfbrick and Gameloft both need their nose rubbed in this issue badly.

11. gordo_600

gordo_600 New Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Did you get the "super sleuth"? I have tried everything and no joy. If you manage it please let us know how. Cheers

12. Poly

Poly Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2012
    I like speed of car. It is really very challenging game. Superb animation.

13. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Update to Version 1.0.1

Quote from the App Store:

Still $.99 I can't believe it. Best game in town for action/arcade fans! Fastest supercars, prettiest tracks, highest speed feeling. A trippy groundflight.

14. Howard

Howard Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    1st Person View?

Is there a first person view from inside the car?

15. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    I agree, but damn I hate updates for games of this size. This game was painful enough to make room for on my little 8 GB. But the latest version doesn't sound like such a big update that I want to do through that again.

It's ashame that with a few new cars and bug fixes that it automatically forces you to update if you want to play online. I honestly don't play much online so I'll sit this one out. But the only way for me to play the game now is to turn off my Wi-Fi or put it in airplane mode.

Don't know why the update screen says to you must update if you want to play online, but then doesn't give you a choice if you just want to play offline.

16. Dang, new update! Wow, I'm going to pee in my pants, hope it plays better on my new ipad.... Wonder how it will look...

17. Sam_Adams

Sam_Adams New Member

Aug 20, 2012
    Hello... I'm new to the Asphalt series.
    I have a goal that Ihave to complete 10 traffic controls.
    What are these? I can't figure this out.
    Thanks in advance.

18. michaelddiaz

michaelddiaz Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Student
    Canada
    #518 michaelddiaz, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
    @Sam_Adams

knock out a non-racer (civilian) car from behind or head on if you're using adrenaline.

19. michaelddiaz

michaelddiaz Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Student
    Canada
    need help with race 18 (cup 5 race 2)

does anybody know how to get 3 stars on that old-school arcade in london? i've tried it three times, once with the non-upgraded gt-r, an r8, and the gallardo spyder, and i've gotten only one star once (with the r8).

any tips on how to finish this with 20 seconds remaining? it's starting to get really irritating...

thanks

20. PLANET

PLANET Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2012
    Yes there is.

Prolly because 'net enabled allows your device to see the update, hence disallowing you to play.. Stupid GL restriction, but you know the workaround, so it's all dandy I guess. Or almost, I should say.

Let us know! Especially about the optimization/speed/steering and how the graphics look like. Wonder if they fixed anything or they didn't...

Oh, that one. I can assure you - it is possible to gain 3 stars using the slowest, non-upgraded, and non-sponsored car. Just takes a bit of combination of knowledge of the track, skill and luck. And probably not the slowest of devies, since that already sets you back.
    The pretty much easiest answer: buy a fastest car, load it with all possible upgrades (tho you don't necessarily need to gain 3 stars ; it's optional) and, if you REALLY want to ease things up, buy a sponsor that freezes time when nitroing in adrenaline. Easy as pie...

---

On the update note: The cars added are pretty much useless in real racing, pretty much how Audi RS3 was in A6, but since Hyundai is a Korean company (also, Samsung does produce cars too, just not under their brand, we've seen it personally : ), I smell a contest/competition just like last year, when one could win a real car. This time prolly Hyundai, not Audi. But we'll see about that, now won't we.
    As for the controls moving: finally! The only thing left associated to them left to do is allowing the resize of them. Prolly won't be possible, but well, maybe.. who knows.
    I haven't bumped onto any bugfixes, but if anybody did - let us know. But I don't play much nowadays.

The reason?
    WCG have made a really sad decision about not including racing games this year (as well as fighting games), including mobile titles. Last year we've flown to South Korea, had a great time and battled with the best from the globe, this time we have got no chance even in theory to fly to China. This is seriously sad... well, I'll hold the remainder of the comments to myself. Also, it's a small chance anything will change next year, because it'll still be Kunshan.

That's it for my little big adventure.