Tilt Pool coming soon

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by magomet, Jun 20, 2009.

1. magomet

magomet Member

Jun 20, 2009
    #1 magomet, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2009
    Tilt Pool - $2.99 (coming soon)

Tilt Pool preview

[​IMG]

Tilt Pool is a fun iPhone or iPod game that lets you play pool in a new and fun way. At the beginning of the game the balls are positioned in a given position. By slowly tilting your device, the balls will roll across the pool table.

The balls have different friction with the pool table and for this reason move at different speeds. The goal of the game is to roll colored balls into the matching colored pool table pockets. The trick of the game is that if the black ball rolls into any of the pockets - you lose, and have to start again. You have to score maximum points in the minimum time.

There are different levels for you to complete, and with each level there will be more black balls to watch out for. The number of colored balls also increases with each level.

2. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    I like the concept, but the ball physics seem far from believable. For instance, why do the balls rotate opposite to the direction they are moving in? Also, the balls seem much too bouncy, almost like they were rubber. I understand each ball will have different friction settings, but the gravitational physics of the balls should remain consistent, imo.
    Again, I like the concept and there are some great ideas here, but it seems like the gameplay needs to be tweaked.
    Just my 2 cents.