Plants vs. Zombies 2 bug, please help me :(

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by the fish, Aug 21, 2013.

1. the fish

the fish Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Vienna
    Hey, I'm kind of desperate here. Problem is: I',m stuck in the pirate world in stage two. The game doesn't let me play on. It simply won't open up the third stage, it only rolls up the grass to the dragon plant.

I restarted the game several times, I played the stage like ten times, deleted the game, reinstalled, restarted my phone...nothing.

I can play everything else, I'm getting money and keys, but I can not play the next stage. Am I the only one with this bug? Is it a bug or am I missing something?

I would really like to play on, please help me with this :)

Attached Files:

2. dr.morton

dr.morton Active Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Sadly I had the same problem and so far there seems to be no way to solve the bug.

I contacted PopCap and they told me that the Facebook implementation is the culprit.

Logging out of Facebook in your PvZ2 profile solves the crashes. But grave 3 will not open, no matter what you try.

I started a new profile without Facebook and the game runs smoothly now without any problems in the Pirate world.

If you don't want to start again the only other option is waiting for an update...

3. the fish

the fish Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2012
    Vienna
    Thanks for the info. That sucks :(

I guess I have to start over.