Playstation Vita Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Haruhi, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
    Now I want to go ahead and buy the game. Not that I didn't like the pirate hat outfit but its just not the same without original hood outfit.. Thanks for the video!

2. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    Actually right as I was reading this he told me he was finally able to get it working with a format which wasn't working before, but he lost all his save data which is a bummer

3. Ouch, that's almost as bad as having to start over with a new memory card. Going to back up my files now...

4. Jinathin_x_X

Jinathin_x_X Well-Known Member

May 15, 2012
  5. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    haha I know right? Content manager has been collecting alot of dust until now

6. Der-Kleine

Der-Kleine Well-Known Member

7. Der-Kleine

But that's not the video he linked to

8. Madman100

Madman100 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2011
    That's what I was thinking.

9. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
  10. Der-Kleine

I like to freeze the action in AC3L just to spin the camera around the fight :p :

[​IMG]

11. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    I just bought NFSMW, not sure if I'll pick up AC3:L as I've never been a fan of the series, tried AC1 and AC2 and didn't really enjoy either.

I'll probably hold off on picking up Ragnarok Odyssey and Virtues Last Reward until later. Maybe a black friday sale or something.

12. tygamr

tygamr Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2010
    Good luck finding them. AFAIK, GameStop is the only major retailer that sells those two in-stores. Almost everywhere else they are online. I actually just bought Ragnarok, and don't have AC or NFS yet (both of which I want a lot more)- pretty much the only reason I'm buying Ragnarok right now is one of my friends wants to play it with me. Would have done the B2G1 at Target, it they don't carry RO in-stores :(

Actually NVM. Totally forgot that Amazon has really good BF sales.

13. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Yeah I'm planning to buy them off Amazon or Newegg.

I was at Target today and planning to buy NFSMW and AC3:L plus another game, but I couldn't find a good third game so I decided to just buy NFSMW(off PSN store).

14. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Hi folks, first time I've posted on this Vita thread. Hey can anyone tell me if there is an option in NFSMW to change accelerate and brake from L1 and R1 to the X and square? I only see the one control option. Thanks.

15. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    Bought need for speed most wanted on an urge as I really missed not having a driving game , only fired it up five minutes and instantly regret it.

I should have known better I've never liked need for speed games although usually there's a bit of fun in buying the cars they have even removed that this time round.

16. Der-Kleine

You are comparing an incredibly linear racing game to an open world one...

17. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

So you only hate it because you cant buy cars?...

18. fulcizombie

fulcizombie Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2011
    I made the mistake of buying ACL ,just to have something new on my vita. Awful game, ugly beyond belief , tons of glitches and bugs and simplistic gameplay ...oh and a frame rate that makes it seem like a slideshow .
    No more mistakes the new killzone and soul sacrifice will be the only vita games that I will buy for a very long time .

19. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Gameplay is beyond awesome on NFSMW. That's more than enough for me, though I also think its graphics are great for an open world super fast handheld racer.