Win One iTunes Gift Card by Buying One iTunes Gift CARD

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by EleniOakmanu0449, Nov 17, 2012.

1. EleniOakmanu0449

EleniOakmanu0449 New Member

Nov 17, 2012
    How to took Place in Contest :-

This is only for the people who needs to buy itunes gift card now or within this month.

1st You need to go to OUR SITE which Is http://www.mygiftcardsupply.com/ and buy one iTunes Gift Card whatever the value is, We have 4 variation. $100, $50, $25 and $15 iTunes Gift Card. If you buy one $100 iTunes Gift Card, you will able to participate the contest for WIN ONE $100 iTunes Gift CARD. If You buy one $50 iTunes Gift Card, You will able to participate the contest for WIN ONE $50 iTunes Gift CARD. Same for the $25 and $15 CARDS. If you Buy Two Type of Cards, Like $100 and $50 then you will able to participate to WIN Both Type of CARD.

2nd After buying cards from us You have to go to our Facebook page click like and write a comment which type of card you bought. That's All. You will see our Facebook page on our site. Or you can go from here
    OUR FACEBOOK PAGE​

If any problem please message here or PM me or Comment on our FB Page or Contact via our site.

2. mkpred

mkpred Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Working at Sites
    Cyber Town
    hmm you are new here.cant really see if i can trust this..

3. EleniOakmanu0449

Nov 17, 2012
    I am seeing two ways, either take a risk ( as you don't trust me ) and test our service or Wait few months until I become old here :(

4. EleniOakmanu0449

Nov 17, 2012