iPad STREET FIGHTER IV Volt - [Capcom]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Drogbathelegend

Drogbathelegend Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    I read on TA's front page that apple is showcasing it in March 7 and release it the 9th? Either way, I am really excited:)

2. mikkel1977

mikkel1977 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    Yes, this is what puzzles me too. Maybe for some strange reason you "touched" my hitbox first? My Akuma is poking out his head? Or nails? Or toes? :D

Anyway Hope you will add me in GC, I am playing Akuma and Bison mainly, we can both play against one another Akuma/Bison alternatively...

3. mikkel1977

mikkel1977 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2009
    Deserted Temple
    Appreciate some help here. I had problems with entering the tournament in BN. The screen looks like this (event points forever stays at zero):

[​IMG]

and at the BN Toruney page, I got this. CLicking on launch app each time does nothing.

[​IMG]

Any idea?!

4. ivwshane

ivwshane Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Yes, it was definitely affecting my game! Good games though!

5. tognesimo

tognesimo Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    It's a shame that a capcom title like street fighter missed the retina support!
    And multi is too slow, I have always too lag! Capcom must update the game!

6. -Inferno-

-Inferno- Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    By the way guys. Don't be mad when I upload some matches! It may sound a little selfish but I like keeping replays of me defeating good opponents and I only upload them in order to save them:eek: (reseted my profile a couple of times)

7. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    I like uploading those really tense matches, where if you show it to someone, it will be full of those 'ooohs' and 'aaahs' and 'holy crap!'

Or if there's something really sick that needs to be seen again, like, a cool combo or awkward hitboxes and wierd priority thing

8. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    Man, I'm a little salty that I didn't get to take a match off squall's sim. Great tense matches though

I'm interested by the differences between the sims here. Squall likes his crouching punch and never seems to jump forward and teleport forward (he's probably just really wary of teleporting into guiles suspiciously charging down). But he does hit the air teleport into p/drill/kick, cr k, yoga blast alot. Jibba loves te teleport cross up after knock down and then ultra/yoga fire. Ken ken likes to run away alot but isn't above getting his hands dirty if need be

9. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Sorry Cyrus. I'm driving right now but look forward to playing you soon.

10. cyrus814

cyrus814 Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2011
    Nevermind! Feel free to invite me for a play!

11. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    As a general rule, Ken Ken's way and Squall's way is correct. I've gotten lazy with my Sim and have picked up some bad habits since the nerd. I need to get back to training (and re-training my muscle memory).

12. squall2002

squall2002 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    GG harlequin, nice play. it's very close games. The result could go either ways. Sorry I have to leave after just 3games. It's dinner time for me. But hope to play you again next time with more matches

13. Jack-0546

Jack-0546 Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Random Stage
    Why al noobs quit on me when I choose dhalsim... gmmpf:mad:
    Especially japenese/chinese people :confused::mad:

14. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    His Cammy is bad. I haven't played his Vega but I don't buy it.

15. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    #17875 Jibba, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2012
    I see SO many more quitters with Sim compared to Gief, Rog, Fei, Honda, etc.

16. Jack-0546

Feb 15, 2012
    Random Stage
    Hate it..

This game gets every day worser and worser..
    NEEDS AN UPDATE! :rolleyes:

17. HarlequinRogue

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    I think I've fallen in love with guiles standing p as antiair. It comes out quick and I've used it to bait out ultras. I just uploaded a replay where a Honda gets completely zoned out by sonic boom into p. It doesn't seem like Honda can do much unless he's really close

18. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    The latter happens when you're not logged in. Close that page and open BN directly from the app.

Have you registered for the tourney? You have to do that before you can enter individual character tournies.

19. Jack-0546

Feb 15, 2012
    Random Stage
    watched your replay vs that honda, very nice!
    But only 1 thing: you got a few times you sonicboom'd him while he was in the sky if that happens you can punch him also in his face just -> or -< + P

20. kiancheong

kiancheong Well-Known Member

I was going thru some of the saved (and uploaded) replays I have and rediscovered this. Basically, the Dhalsim did an Ultra, which I managed to jump over and countered with Ryu's Ultra. Lo and behold, the Dhalsim followed up with his very own Super.

Now, guess who won the match? :D

Attached Files: