TA app not quite ios7 compatible

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Breinstein, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Breinstein

Breinstein Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2012
    The Netherlands
    I upgraded to ios 7 GM , which should be the same version as the one released to the public . Since the upgrade using the TA app has been problematic. It starts up just fine, but when you go to the forum and for instance want to go to the last page of a thread , the page keeps trying to load but never does and often the TA app shuts itself down returning to the home screen or worse does a soft reset and the apple logo appears ... I know it is a week before ios 7 is released to the public, but i thought sharing this info could be useful .. Are there more people running ios 7 and who also have trouble using the TA app?

2. otawong

otawong Member

Mar 13, 2013
    I just noticed that myself after switching over to the ios7 GM. Hopefully we'll see a patch next week.

The app crashes for me in the forums whenever there's a video on the first page. Which is almost every game thread. The main page and videos seem to work fine for me though.

3. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 19, 2008
    This should be fixed, I think.

arn

4. otawong

otawong Member

Mar 13, 2013
    Still having problems on my ipad loading forum threads. I just tried reinstalling the app and still no luck. Works fine on the iPhone though.

5. arn

arn Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 19, 2008
    try again

6. otawong

otawong Member

Mar 13, 2013
    It works! Thanks for the quick fix.