Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Both my mains at 86 now. Leveling in rainy ruines :)

Not dropped 1 unique though at all :(

2. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Ahh nice you passed me! Haha I got Pochi at 82 Lumiere and Hiene at 84

3. DannyyoB

DannyyoB Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Pictures

You know what sucks? I have no idea how to take pics on my iPad of my uniques......

4. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    at the same time hit the home button and the power/lock button. It takes a screenshot.

5. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2945 GKAR, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
    Hello, Hello, everyone. Back for another day/evening of grinding Rainy Ruin!

who's with me?!?

edit: also up for grabs:

3 puddings soul and 1 Grand Pudding Nucleus

6. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Can I ask how many runs per unique you are finding?

Also what is your +rare item find %?

7. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    It's hard to say. At first, for the longest time, it seemed like I never got any. Now, I'm getting pudding's soul all the damn time. And I've gotten GP's Nucleus 4 times so far. I really can't do any better than guess how many unique's per run I'm getting.

As for rare item % gear, I'm not wearing any. All my cards are dragon unique's, and the gear I'm using has '+' attributes, such as skill level +x.

There's no reason to wear rare item drop gear when it doesn't increase unique drop and I don't need any other gear as I have the best in the game.

8. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Are you sure it doesnt increase unique drops? I just assumed that how it worked. Whats the point of the stat then?

9. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    GKAR!!!!!!!

Internet is back and I'm ready to get this s*** started!

Oh and I'll helP with the pics in just a bit so sit tight

10. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2950 GKAR, Apr 28, 2012

ZURA! My man! Glad to see ya. We make a great team. You and I got those impossible park's unique's. If we did that, we can do anything, am i right??

All Hail ZURA!

Its on now! :D

11. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2951 GKAR, Apr 28, 2012
    I can give you myriad reasons why rare drop rate gear doesn't increase unique drops. I'm kinda lazy now, and don't wanna list the reasons, but take my word for it.

Rare drop rate gear DOES NOT increase unique drops.

If you want the reasons why it doesn't, I'll list them for you, but take my word, it does not increase unique drops.

What is DOES do is increase the number of purples, yellows and blues, you get, plus it enables the drop of "S'" class gear.

If you want to know the specific reasons why rare item drop gear doesn't increase unique drops, I will list several solid reasons why. Just ask.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT:

okay, I've answered this question a bunch in the past, and found one of my posts:

Short answer - it makes no difference whether you use rare item drop gear or rare dragon cards, they do not increase the frequency of Unique items dropped.

Longer answer:
    This one I can answer. Myself, Nitou and SGCC1 did a lot of runs and tests, and if you look at some of my older posts (I'll try and find it) I did some hard-core statistical analysis on if rare item drop rate items affects unique's. I can say with confidence that they do not.
    What Rare item drop rate items and rare dragon cards do affect is if the unique is a "S" item, as in Vigorous orc vs. Vigorous orcS.
    They increase the amount of purple, blue and yellow items you get.

Lastly, it is called RARE item drop rate, not UNIQUE item drop rate.

Myself, Nitou and SGCC1 used to have all rare item drop gear maxed with rare dragon cards. It didn't increase the number of Unique's.

And, There was a post on a Korean board where a guy went all out and made curved graphs with powerpoint and Excel and showed that rare item drop gear has no effect on the frequency of Unique's dropped.

So, rare item drop rate gear and cards: no effect on uniques - great for getting purple gear and "S" gear, including unique "S" gear.

One caveat. When we were first getting the untimate weapons, they worked great for getting corruption of DragonS and other "S" class uniques. Since I've stopped using rare item drop cards, I've not once gotten an "S" class item. So if you're farming the ultimates and other important crucial gear, go with the rare item drop cards and gear for now. You'll want to have Golem's fightS over Golem's fight, Grim Reaper's ExtinctionS over Grim Reaper's Extinction, etc.

The only way to increase the number of unique's is the network dungeon. The game designer's wanted it that way. Besides, all the rare item gear is not that high level. If they did allow for more unique drop's, they all be level 99 and very rare themselves.

12. Hrafn

Hrafn Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    As a point of interest, I believe rare item drop rate also increases the drop rates of blue/purple crafting materials. I seem to get more when I have gear with higher drop rates.

Really busy at work today, so I've only managed to get in one RR run today, but I'll hit it hard tonight.

13. Trixle

Trixle Active Member

Apr 18, 2012
    I seem to be having a hard time grinding/farming, is it possible for someone to send me a good weapon for pochi please? He is level 81 or some normal dragoon scales please.
    IGN Trixled

14. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    #2954 GKAR, Apr 28, 2012
    sent you a present. Should work nicely- hell it's perfect for you;

Evil's Curse
    lv 83
    phy atk +7%
    Every slash skill +2!!
    move speed +15%
    4%SP stolen per hit

a jewel indeed. It has atk bonus, move speed, sp stealing and the always awesome + bonus. You should kick ass now!
    :):):)

----------------------------------------

up for grabsies:

4 pudding'a soul and 1 Grandpudding's nucleus.

15. Jakemat16

Jakemat16 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Does anyone happen to have a sharp tong they are willing to give away :D? My pochi just hit 68 and It would be very helpful :).
    -Ign sareer
    -edit: Hope I don't seem like I'm trying to mooch off people.

16. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012

hey, man. You aren't mooching. Just be sure to help out others when you are able to.

17. Jakemat16

Apr 24, 2012
    That's fine with me, I'll be happy to help where I can.

18. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    I got an extra Sharp Tong if you still need one just let me know

19. Jakemat16

Apr 24, 2012
    #2959 Jakemat16, Apr 29, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2012
    That would be great, thanks :D
    -edit: Got it.
    Also finally just beat the boss at the top of the moon tower :D finally.

20. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    BRAVEHEART!!!! Is on!! AMC - 12:00AM - 4:00AM EST go watch it now!! just started!!!!