iPhone Racing Glider HD out by the end of May

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by oxyman1974, May 21, 2013.

1. oxyman1974

oxyman1974 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2011
    Marketing & Communications
    Italy, Bologna
  2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I dunno. Kinda shabby graphics, empty backgrounds. Gotta see how it controls. Not expecting much from this, but hey, I've been surprised before! Never know!

3. oxyman1974

Oct 13, 2011
    Italy, Bologna
    Hey bigrand1, I see your critical view and experience can judge a game from just a video clip. congratulations. Vast territories, different scenarios, dynamic daylight , realtime shadows, water reflections, weather conditions, lot of real physics, 20 models of planes. Hope you will change your mind . Never know !! :)

4. bigrand1

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Sorry if you don't like it, pal, but it just doesn't impress me. A certain blandness is the feeling I get from it right away. It is what it is, right?

5. oxyman1974

Oct 13, 2011
    Italy, Bologna
    Maybe not

The game will be freemium so you you will get a taste of it once it's on the store. Everyone has its own feelings about games based on their knowledge on the platform limits and on game development, and the iOS market. Maybe we can talk and show you why the game is so or you can give us some feedback. Just to know who you are .Though we are a small dev and publishing company and this is one of our best games. Sorry.

6. oxyman1974

Oct 13, 2011
    Italy, Bologna
  7. oxyman1974

Oct 13, 2011
    Italy, Bologna
  8. bigrand1

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Well, the second video is WAY better than the first one and showcases more of the game play and environments. I'm glad I saw it and now gonna get this. Should've used that one first IMO. Sorry for the previous posts, but I was just going by what was shown at the time. What a difference! I just hope the freemium aspect doesn't completely ruin it.