Win one of two $25 iTunes gift cards with Smart Alarm Clock + promo code giveaway!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Viaden, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Viaden

Viaden Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    #1 Viaden, Apr 11, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2012
  2. Vigram

Vigram Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Sri Lanka
    Thanks for the Codes, Used JXJNAFAF4T4W. Will post a review soon.

3. DRose1

DRose1 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2011
    Reviewed as #KBryant24 on April 11, 2012:

4. brightness

brightness Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2011
    QA
    Reviewed as Brightness.L on US store.

5. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Reviewed as Alex.Ling on US AppStore.

6. prcoolfire

prcoolfire Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Reviewed as TopBigGD under US store.

7. FrozenFlame

FrozenFlame Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2011
    Left a review as ewTang on us store.

8. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Reviewed as Backtothis on the US AppStore.

----------

Best Alarm App in the AppStore

Waking up in the morning can be difficult for people of all ages. But with the Smart Alarm Clock app, this problem can be resolved. The Smart Alarm Clock is not like any typical alarm app in the App Store. It fits to customize to your personal sleeping pattern. There are two music packages that contain several alarm clock tones that are included with the app. Some are surprisingly peaceful and enjoyable alarm tones, such as Tender Trio and A New Day just to name my personal favorites. You can also purchase more packages. What makes Smart Alarm Clock unique is how it customizes to your sleep. There are 4 modes you can choose from when you set your alarm clock. Sleep cycles set alarm mode is the regular mode that wakes you up at the time you set it. Full mode monitors your sleeping cycles and the disturbing factors in the night (aka when you get up at night). It does this by monitoring the movement of your bed at night. This mode wakes you up around the time you set it, but adjusts it for you to get the right amount of sleep. Sleep cycles alarm mode does the same as Full mode, except does not take into factor the disturbing factors at night. Sleep quality control is the alarm mode that lets you sleep in, but still wakes you up for the day. To be honest, it took a couple of tries to see which mode I preferred the best, but it certainly did its job in waking me up in the morning. There is also a unique tab in the app that keeps the stats of your sleep, showing the amount of sleep you received each day and when you had disturbances. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a well made alarm app.

----------

Thanks for the generous contest.

9. Twisted Fate

Twisted Fate Active Member

Feb 17, 2012
    I gave a review on us store, and my itunes nick name is Twisted_Fate

10. Philsquirrel

Philsquirrel Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Paris, France
    Nickname (US Store) : Teaboldi (aka Philsquirrel)

Stars : 5
    Title : Essential !
    Comment : I use it on my Pad, now it's on my Touch !! Here is a very beautiful and very practical application that I want to recommend.
    Ideal for tracking the phases of "sleep apnea" for those who are suffering from this problem.
    Many features add to the charm of the application, include for example, the clock with many skins, the choice of ringtones, the weather all over the world ...
    With regard to the specific phases of sleep, we can find developed graphics, detailed statistics, biorhythms management, consideration of hard mattress and the recording of the nocturnal sounds among other features.
    The "smart alarm clock" mode will allow you to optimize your waking based on the biorhythm you have defined with the previous analysis.
    Clearly, this application has become totally essential for me because I'm concerned about this disease : sleeping disorders.
    Purchases in-apps are wise and finally, the full package isn't prohibitively expensive : for something like13 $ you can have all you may need.
    And of course, integration with social networks is also there, snooze functions, etc .... !
    Have a try, you won't really repent !

Thanks ;)

11. CodyDeluxe

CodyDeluxe Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    Reviewed as CodyDeluxe in the US Appstore. :)

12. Nishimare

Nishimare Well-Known Member

May 19, 2011
    Freelance Model , Full time ShoppEr
    iN YoUr HeArT~
    Review as Nishimare on US Store.

The Amazing Magical App

13. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    reviewed as dreadnok

14. Rokrdude

Rokrdude Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    Reviewed updated as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore

15. Vigram

Vigram Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Sri Lanka
    Review on the Singapore store as Vigram

16. kogaa555

kogaa555 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    reviewed as deadpuma on US Store

17. LethalApple

LethalApple Active Member

Apr 6, 2012
    Reviewed at "LethalApple" - US iTunes Store.

18. marcfizzy

marcfizzy Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    I got the same old "You must own this item to write a Customer Review. In order to write a Customer Review for this item you must have purchased or downloaded it." message. :(

It was so frustrating. I can even upgrade my review for the HD version, but not this time. I tried to review it on Windows in Parallels. But I got the same result. Do anyone know any workarounds? :confused: (If I get another code, maybe I will try to review it on another account.)

By the way, I recently find an interesting thing about this app. One day, I woke up too early, at 5:40. I got off the bed for a while and played Tiny Tower. :p And then I decided I should go to bed and sleep until the alarm clock rang. But the clock never rang. In fact, It recorded the last sleep session ended at 5:40. That's really smart! But I think I will appreciate if it could wake me up at the time I set. (By the way, I was using Full Mode.)

I hope you can add a notice in the app telling people if they wake up the app will automatically detect that and end the session, so the users will know they should set it up again. :)

19. burn

burn Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Sys Admin
    5 star review on US app store as _burn:

20. kujen

kujen Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2012
    #20 kujen, Apr 15, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2012
    Still having problems posting reviews on apps I downloaded with promo codes. But here is my review and I will continue to try to post it on the app store, if I can it will be Kujen on US app store.