Universal Puzzle & Dragons (by GungHo O. E. Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Vovin, Nov 8, 2012.

1. sandboxx

sandboxx Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    I must say this game is actually quite good. This is the first time i gave these puzzle games a chance and I like it. Im a noob tho lol but I think i got the hang of the game so far and tips tho?

2. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Try HERE

else just browse this thread, there is a LOT of info contained within. :)

3. sandboxx

sandboxx Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    haha thanks i checked out the forum but I dont really want to go through all 150 pages of the thread

4. Niakins

Niakins Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2012
    The search thread button is your best friend if you have the touch arcade app... But we answer most things repeatedly anyway.

Question!

As I'm sitting here taking on the insanely long process of killing the rainbow keeper it dawned on me that I had read that if the skill changes names the skill increases previously gained do not apply. can anyone confirm or deny this? It will make me feel a lot better about monsters that I evolved before getting their skills up!

5. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    #1445 Back 5, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    Will you post a screen shot of the team used to kill the rainbow keeper? I don't have the 50 stamina to run it yet, but I'd like to make sure I'm prepared.

Edit: only 30 stamina, hmm, but I think I read the boss hits for a lot?

6. tobiasdu

tobiasdu Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2012
    I have to point out that the weekend tricolor dungeon is not only good for money, it is also good for exp. The master level takes 25 stamina and gives about 10000 exp. However you spend the same amount of stamina on expert level of legendary dragons, and you only get 6000+ exp.

7. jyf1986822

jyf1986822 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Hi Gungho? Can I have two request for current version?
    1: Can ruby, sapphire and emerald dragons be available in one day? For current version, ruby, sapphire and emerald dragon dungeons appear in 3 different day, and there are three different time to farm it in a day. However, they usually come out once a week. Can they just come out in one day and the different color dragons can appear in different time? That means the triple color dragons will appear 3 days a week and you can farm any one of them as you wish. It's a better way, cause players can arrange their stamina more reasonable to focus on the color they like. They can also farm the color they like twice or three times a week, since non-IAP player can not recover their stamina in 5or10hours.

2:in last week, we have welcomed 1/2stamina and 1.5x drop rate back. However, it is disappeared in weekend, even 2x drop rate of legendary dragons. I just hope it will happen again in weekend. I think we don't have plenty of time to play on weekday, don't we?

8. Sheapy

Sheapy Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    I can confirm that leveling up a skill that changes after evolution resets the skill level. Got to level 7 skill on my chimera only for it to disappear ;-;

9. valariel

valariel Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Hi, anyone has tips for me to defeat Polar Night Tower- Blue Guardian stage, essentially i keep getting whacked by the last boss who does like 16k damage per hit :/

10. toshiX

toshiX Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Hi I've been reading this about upgrading the skills of a monster. How do you do that actually? I initially thought the only way you can level up a monster is through the power up fusion.

11. valariel

valariel Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2011
    Well if after evolution the name of the active skill changes on your monster, then of course the skill level will be reset.

12. vinlou

vinlou Active Member

Nov 24, 2012
    Just leveled up my Basilisk to a . Tiamat is this the final evolution and is he any good?

13. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Am I the only one who hasn't seen any dragons today...? Like not emerald, sapphire, even Metal Dragons. Trust me I check every hour sadly (; I haven't seen a one today? If its just me then how do I fix it! I just finally got the Evo Material to Evo my Siren to the Enchantress and wanna lvl her up more. Please help an that k you

14. Cromwell

Cromwell Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    Selfemployed PC Service technican
    Cologne, Germany
    When to expect an international release? Still not available in Germany ....

15. Niakins

Nov 26, 2012
    #1455 Niakins, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    http://m1275.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/Nia_Lamegame/photo_zpscf861b29.png.html?o=0&newest=1

Lol I think that figuring out how to upload a photo from my iPhone needs it's own guide. That almost took as long as doing the rainbow keeper dungeon. Oh well at least I learned something today.

I ran with green Odin. He hit me for just over 4k with him I believe. It's 12k or so without green Odin every 5 turns.

16. GungHo

GungHo Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    Community Coordinator
    The GOEA Office!
    We definitely appreciate feedback and requests like this and we submit them overseas for consideration.

Believe it or not, it's actually the same good folks who run the Japanese servers who turn on/off the American events as well!

I did notice that the 1/2 stam/extra drops/coins came back this morning! Hopefully we will fall into a comfortable, consistent schedule that pleases players as much as the Japanese version.

17. Back 5

Back 5 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    #1457 Back 5, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    What? 4k? P&D wikia says he hits for 22k.

EDIT: I guess 80% of 22k is roughly 4k. So you're telling me there's a chance...

18. Niakins

Nov 26, 2012
    Then my request is that we are able to see friends who actually use us... So we can free up friend slots.

Also I don't even know if it's possible, but it would be awesome to be able to turn off notifications while in game if you choose to... Without having to go in and out of phone settings. Helpful whenever you're taking on some match that could potentially kill you!

Last thing is it could be really helpful if the friend invite expired after like a week (Because my husband for example has 18 sitting in his box) i think this kinda blows when friend slots are tight. I think that i may have 2/3 open but then i get an error saying that you have too many invites out. (sorry if that doesn't make sense but I tried!)

19. Niakins

Nov 26, 2012
    Lol. Well that I cannot confirm because me and green Odin and I are like two very inseparable peas in a pod against big baddies. I believe I remember reading that he gives 80% damage reduction when at full health which I stay at because of Alraune.

Edit: there is also always resolve and possibly a siren to get your heals up, because he only hits every five rounds.

20. NeoCHI

NeoCHI Member

Sep 5, 2012
    If your a big fan of Puzzle & Dragons make sure to register at their dedicated forum:

www.PuzzleAndDragonsForum.com

We currently have 50+ members and growing fast everyday!