Universal Ravensword: Shadowlands - (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 19, 2012.

1. agentblank

agentblank Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Do you think it will fix the north aven bug?

2. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    it may partially fix it, although I've never personally been able to duplicate that bug...

3. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Oh dear, hope that doesn't mean I'll have to wait until version 2.5

Well, I think I'm out for the next few days. Merry Christmas all! Once again great game Josh & Co.

4. agentblank

May 8, 2012
    Any ideas on a fix? I have tried rebooting.

5. devx

devx Member

Aug 12, 2009
    I was able to duplicate the bug that caused a crash in North Aven, that will be fixed in the next update. You should be able to work around it by abandoning the Archery Tournament quest.

6. agentblank

May 8, 2012
    Ok, thank you.

7. Nicklaus

Nicklaus Member

Sep 19, 2012
    is it this just me, or is it a bug, or is it supposed to be like this? I dont get anything when you kill a dino cow theres no action button pop up?

8. Frolie

Frolie New Member

Nov 24, 2010
    I didn't seem to get the pterosaur horn from Cribbons. There's nothing in my inventory and I can't go on.

Has this happened to anyone else?

9. BruteOutlawz

BruteOutlawz Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
  10. BruteOutlawz

BruteOutlawz Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Havent played much yet but im hooked. Its like a mini oblivion, great graphics, combat system is enjoyable :D

Looks like i'll be running into some bugs at some point but im sure they will get fixed.

Great game.

11. swimmingcub

swimmingcub Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2012
    #851 swimmingcub, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
    I have this problem to, im on an iPhone 4s, it seemed to happen after I got the quest tournament in North aven where I have to shoot the target with a bow, I'm not entirely sure if that's what it is though

Edit: just read earlier posts and I will wait for update and abandon quest

12. Brrobotix

Brrobotix Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Under your bed
    I actually figured that you would be rewarded somehow for helping her father keep her under control... He seems so sad when you buy things from him now. I assumed I was supposed to feel bad.

13. MaverickMacGuyver

Dec 21, 2012
    Just an FYI, I finished the main quest and had only the Archery Tournament quest active when I installed the update (which disabled my ability to load saved games or continue my game in progress - the loading bar gets 90% full and then the game self-closes.)

So maybe people should be advised to not install the update with the Archery tournament quest active.

14. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    New bug for me, if i die in first person mode the camara gets bugged i cant see my shield and i also get a mini sword

And please improve the attacks times in the first person view they feel much more slowers that in thrid person as well add some effect so the weapons can move and dont be so stick in one place

[​IMG]

15. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Exactly.

16. Paul202

Paul202 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    School
    MI, USA
    What is the best type of ranged weapon? Are bows better than crossbows? Also, when a weapon has damage that says x-x, how is x, the amount of damage, determined? Is it random. Furthermore, I remember people talking about a sweet swore that you get as a reward for killing some beast. What is the sword, and how do you get it?

17. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    hey guys,
    I made a really quick vid showing the customizeable controls in action, Jason literally coded the entire thing today. While its unlikely to be approved before the shutdown, just wanted to show you what we were up to.
    The vid gets cut off because my battery died - while I was trying to show the updated blocking speed.

The North Aven bug should also be fixed now. (fingers crossed)

18. Frolie

Frolie New Member

Nov 24, 2010
    Need some help on the toxic swamp in the citadel, is there a way to go around and blow the blocks from the other side? When I try to blow them nothing happens and I can't find anywhere else to go.

19. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    in order to move them, you need to use the rune of winds to pick them up and move them over and toward you. is that what you are doing?

20. Koalachlamydia77

Koalachlamydia77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Where do you get a flying mount?