Does Anyone Remember......?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Cccee, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Cccee

Cccee Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    I know this sounds crazy, but it's stuck in my mind and driving me crazy. Does anyone remember an OLD iphone game which was kind of similar to Edge or a Bloxorz type game. But instead of moving a block along a path with obstacles, one moved a little man. The path had obstacles, moving tiles, holes, etc. I know I once had it, but can't remember the name
    Sound familiar to anyone?
    Thanks!!!

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
  3. Cccee

Cccee Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    It's not the one I was thinking of. That one was older. But this is very very similar. Haven't you ever had something stick in your head that you can't quite remember and it drives you nuts?
    Thanks for this one. It really is very much like what I was thinking of.

4. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Probably not it since you mentioned a little man, but there's a game called Jelly Roll with a little penguin.

5. Cccee

Cccee Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    That one's similar too. Thanks!

6. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
  7. Cccee

Cccee Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Thanks to all who gave suggestions. I'm going to give them all a look.
    I went through old files in I Tunes on my desktop and finally found the answer. It was a very old game called Eggbot. Tile Storm was a similar game by the same developer. Amazingly, both still in the App Store
    Not the best games in history, but like a forgotten name or song, it was driving me crazy!
    Thanks again.