Wishlist

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by JesperCarlsson, Jun 25, 2009.

1. JesperCarlsson

JesperCarlsson New Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Hey.

Maybe a stupid thing but I've been thinking of games that would work out for the iphone and that Id like to see there...

Sega - BANK PANIC, cant see a big problem with controls on this one...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_Panic

PopCap Games - CHUZZLE, awesome addictive and fun game easily controlled with touch screen
    http://www.popcap.com/games/chuzzle

What games are you hoping will appear on the iphone/touch ?

Can definatly recommend STAR TRIGON and CAMELTRY on games I previously waited for and that are now available...

have a nice summer !

/Jesper

2. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Bank Panic sounds fun, although perhaps don't encourage Popcap to release Chuzzle. The last thing we need is another match 3;)

3. JesperCarlsson

JesperCarlsson New Member

Jun 25, 2009
    hehe.. true enough.. but Chuzzle's got a twist and it's very addictive.. if you didnt try it already I recommend it.. it's awsome..

not that fond of other matching games but maybe thts it.. you find one and thats all you need :D

I love Magical Drop and Money Puzzle Exchanger for the arcade and neogeo but I dont see it working on a iphone...

4. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    I went to try and d'load the free trail of Chuzzle, but it's for PC's only:( So, tell me, what's the twist?:)
    I've tried my fair share of match 3, but I always find myself having those out of body experiences. I see myself staring like a moron at my screen, devoid of any thoughts whatsoever (with the exception of Chop Sushi).

This twist might convert me;)

5. skamando

skamando Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Student
    Folsom, CA
    Already a MASSIVE thread exactly like this one. It's going on a thousand posts. I don't know what it's called, but it comes up every few days.

6. SicMX

SicMX Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Kknd

Edit found the other thread.

7. starmonkey101

starmonkey101 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    i want bookworm adventures