Universal [CA] Smashy City (by AceViral.com)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by hellscaretaker, Mar 14, 2016.

1. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    [​IMG]
    Smashy City

AceViral.com
    Genres: Games Action Arcade Entertainment
    GAME CENTER ENABLED
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPhone-3GS
    • iPhone4
    • iPodTouchFourthGen
    • iPad2Wifi
    • iPad23G
    • iPhone4S
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPhone5
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPadFourthGen4G
    • iPadMini
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPhone5c
    • iPhone5s
    • iPhone6
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPodTouchSixthGen

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 47.2MB

2. NOEN

NOEN Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2012
    U.S.
    Out in US also.

3. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    And in Spain too...

4. mgarz

mgarz Member

Feb 28, 2013
    Out in NZ too

5. Shado_8t

Shado_8t Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Out in Mars too. Just kidding, i'm enjoying it quite so far.

6. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    LOL'd! :D

7. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Smashy City by AceViral is an nice & tiny Casual Rampage World Tour inspired Mobile Game that will keep you busy for a couple of minutes till you will probably erase it if you aren`t one of those Highscore Geeks.

[​IMG]

Still it does have it`s own charm and so I would lie if I would say that I didn`t enjoyed my time with it up to a point where I just had to put it down or otherwise I would never find the time to finish up my list of things I wanted to finish today.

[​IMG]

The Game has pretty much the Classic Monster Collection you would expect from a Game of it`s kind. All those Classic Monster you would imagine are there: Aliens, Marshmallow Man, King Kong,...

Those monsters can either be obtained by collecting Gold Coins in the Game or by hard earned real $ - Money depending on how fast you would like to reach the point of Mass Destcrution in the Game since each each one of those monsters is split into a different category that have their own stats that either make more damage or are faster or even both at the same time.

[​IMG]

I spent so far around one hour with the Game and did realize that there are a few small secrets hidden in the Game how to obtain faster and easier points so all of those that are up for a challenge will probably enjoy playing the Game to find out those small nuances too.

[​IMG]

Conclusion:

[​IMG]

Smashy City won`t win an award for being innovative but still is currently one of the few Mass Destcrution Games besides FDG Mobile Games Roar Rampage or Colossatron: Massive World Threat from Halfbrick Studios that I enjoyed playing for some time.

As you would expect it from a Casual Game like Smashy City it kinda get's very boring after a short among of time so if you expect to be entertained for a longer time I would advise you to give either Roar Rampage or Colossatron a try instead.

Back on topic:

Smashy City is short but enjoyable. If you are up for a Highscore Challange you should check it out since it`s Free2Play so you won`t risk any money to try it out. Otherwise I don`t believe that you will enjoy your time since it`s repetitive Gameplay won`t keep you for long busy.

Rating: 3/5 Monsters