iPhone Ravensburger Puzzle - Jigsaw Puzzle App

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ravensburger, Feb 7, 2014.

1. #1 Ravensburger, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
    For the last months we were working quietly on our newest App: Ravensburger Puzzle

We've already launched the App in selected countries (Australia, Austria, Canada and Japan) and for e.g. just ranked number one in the iPad charts in Austria over the last weekend.

A worldwide release with lots of improvements is planned for mid of march 2014.

Here is our app description followed by some screenshots:

The best puzzle app for the iPad - of course from Ravensburger. A huge selection of motifs, intuitive controls, original Ravensburger quality, beginner-friendly tutorials.

For over 100 years, Ravensburger has been known as the European market leader for its high-quality puzzles. Starting immediately, we are uniting the traditions and experiences from the classical world of puzzles with the advantages and opportunities of the digital world on the iPad (iPad 2 and up).

Never before has it been so easy to follow your passion for puzzles. Whether at home or while traveling, the mobility of the tablet allows you to always have your personal puzzle collection on hand anywhere, anytime.

No lost pieces, no occupying the dinner table for weeks. Start the app, select a puzzle and go. For beginners, kids or puzzle pros: The original Ravensburger stamps in 20, 40, 60, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400 or 500 pieces offer every puzzler a challenge.

The comprehensive tutorials allow an ideal introduction to the digital world of puzzles so you can play like a master puzzler after only a few minutes and enjoy 100% of the puzzle fun.

Features:

▶ More than 150 new puzzles from the most popular categories are available in the shop
    ▶ All of the puzzles can be played in the original Ravensburger stamp version with 20 - 500 pieces
    ▶ Intuitive puzzle controls
    ▶ Helpful sorting options for a better overview on the iPad
    ▶ Practical use of the digital medium with several puzzle aids
    ▶ Sophisticated 3D look of the puzzle pieces with physically realistic behavior
    ▶ New motifs and puzzles offered weekly in the puzzle shop
    ▶ Different table backgrounds can be selected for a customized look
    ▶ Free selection of the background music using the iOS music app
    ▶ Game Center support for comparing your high scores and puzzle success

Screen1.jpg

Screen2.jpg

Screen3.jpg

Screen4.jpg

Screen5.jpg

2. Update and Promo Codes

We've just submitted an Update with lots of new features and optimizations to Apple:

- Additional motivation: can you obtain all 3 stars in every puzzle in every punch?
    - Improve your performance: your best times will now be recorded for every puzzle in every punch.
    - We listen to your feedback: you can now fix the table so you don't accidentally move it.
    - No Game Center Account necessary: you can now also use the app or buy new puzzles without a Game Center Account. However, we recommend you have an active Game Center Account to enable you to compete with players from all over the world.
    - Keep up to date: activate Push Notifications to make sure you don't miss any more new puzzles and discount promotions.
    - Additional languages added: French, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese.
    - Numerous other small bug fixes and optimizations.

To celebrate our worldwide release at the 27th of March 2014 we have some Promo-Codes for you - please note the App only supports iPad 2 and above:

7F6Y9J6LAM4W
    LN39AWYXE4LM
    FFMHLWPX9PL6
    F3AKMNFNRLL7
    363K7FLNMJ6N

Please leave a note when you have used a Promo-Code (and which one).

3. Andy C83

Andy C83 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Over the Rainbow
    I used FFMHLWPX9PL6, thanks. I used to be into jigsaw puzzles when I was a kid, bought a few Ravensburger ones. Had a quick go of this, seems very good so far. Love the magical trail on the final piece. :)

4. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    F3AKMNFNRLL7 taken, thank you.

5. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I thought this was a pretty fun puzzle app. Plenty of options to make puzzles as easy or as hard as I want. Picture quality is great for doing nice looking puzzles I would otherwise buy at a store.

I wish you guys luck here. A fairly good app.

6. PapaT

PapaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    UK
    Used 363K7FLNMJ6N.

Many thanks.

7. GoneFishin

GoneFishin Well-Known Member

May 16, 2011
    My wife loves jigsaw puzzles. I redeemed LN39AWYXE4LM - thank you!