$$$ Sports Exchange Live! $$$ , Opening Soon...

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rajcobra, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajcobra

rajcobra Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Hey guys,

We are very happy to announce our first title for iPhone/iPod Touch! Sports Exchange Live!, the only Multiplayer Stock Simulation Game available on App Store.

This is a virtual world where you earn your riches by making great predictions. You can speculate on sports, entertainment and even YOUR friends. The better you are, the more chips you earn, the more PRESTIGE you earn.

You will start off as a small investor with learning the basics of trading. Progressively fight to be the LARGEST and ONLY Capital Fund Manager. Make alliance with your friends and lead to gain maximum exposure of your stocks or make your enemies bleed till you drain their last penny.

So…what is Sports Exchange Live?
    It is an Massive online Trading Exchange very similar to the real stock market where you can trade stocks of your favorite sportsperson LIVE!

And how does it work?
    Traders buy and sell stocks of their favorite Sports Person with virtual money; this Demand / Supply of scripts affect the stock prices. It is a real-time, multi-trader, interactive competition in which users compete each other to gain maximum returns and enhance their portfolio.

IT’S NOT FINISH YET… the EXCHANGE will pay out dividend based on traders cumulative ratings, higher the ratings higher the dividend paid. Also you will be given VIP accesses as you grade up.

It's really SIMPLE and very very ADDICTIVE, our beta testers still can't get their hands off it.

I will be releasing Images and Videos in the coming days.

2. Derochea72

Derochea72 Well-Known Member

May 14, 2009
    Floor installer
    Ma
    Cool

This sounds like it could be interesting, can't wait to try, when is it being released?

3. rajcobra

rajcobra Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    It has been submitted for approval. We are expecting to be on App store by December 23rd

4. walsh06

walsh06 Well-Known Member

this sounds similar to sportdaq which is a site I love. What sports are being included??

5. rajcobra

rajcobra Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    It is similar to sportdaq and like websites, though SPL varies in many aspects from paying out dividends, doing intraday trade, short-sell and level up as the trader progresses.
    Initially we are coming up with eight sports, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Formula 1, Football, Tennis, Soccer and Hockey. International, States and even college teams will be included.

6. Derochea72

May 14, 2009
    Floor installer
    Ma
    $

Does it have a price tag?

7. Derochea72

May 14, 2009
    Floor installer
    Ma
    I know nothing at all about stocks & trading, will I have trouble getting the most out of this app. ?

8. rajcobra

rajcobra Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    No price tag, No advertisements, just pure fun for FREE ;)

9. rajcobra

rajcobra Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Only thing you need to know is "Buy low, Sell High"
    Still if you want to know the basics of trading we have tutorials and FAQ's in our application.

10. The prez 12521

The prez 12521 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    NO PRICE TAG! through a time of economic recession and craving for money, you release an awesome app for FREE!!??!! wheres the catch? i love you for this. thakn you

11. Georgebushladen

Georgebushladen New Member

Dec 7, 2009
    oh my god!!! What an idea!! What a great app. I m very eager to download this app. And the best thing I like about this app is the idea of the developer. And OMG!! for FREE? cheers man!!

12. The prez 12521

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    Are you like trying to catch people on to buy DLC or what? This sounds way to good to be true.

13. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    +1

...what's the catch?

14. The prez 12521

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    Maybe there trying to like publize them selves so when they see that these people we'll be like SWEET!!!THESE GUYS ROCK!!!

15. rajcobra

rajcobra Active Member

Dec 4, 2009

:) the application is free to download but of course no developer would give out for completely free all time.

It is our initial offer lasting first 2,000 downloads or seven days :p (still working),
    and guys if you have any more questions or suggestions please do let us know.

16. The prez 12521

Aug 17, 2009
    School
    USA
    oh, alright that sends awesome. is it out? if no, when will likely aprooval/submission be? I want this baby :D

17. micgao

micgao Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Yea, If u have any information on when it will be released, plz tell us

18. rajcobra

rajcobra Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    We have submitted the app for review, it is expected to release on December 23rd.

19. rajcobra

rajcobra Active Member

Dec 4, 2009
    Hey guys, our app has just changed it state to "In Review" hopefully we would able to release earlier then expected!!:)

Will keep you updated.

20. micgao

micgao Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    Oh thank god cause I had a feeling my december was going to be a little longer than expected if this comes out the 23rd