Mass Effect 3!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by arta, Mar 6, 2012.

1. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Yeah, I'm down man. Will make it my next purchase whenever I think it's time to buy games again. Shouldn't be long from now.

2. mashead2000

mashead2000 Well-Known Member

Traded in Skyrim towards ME3 :) and love the game so far!!! Think its great how you can decide how you want to play the game from the start-i played ME2 for a while when out but the whole stats etc slowed stuff down for me-this time i chose the Action way to play the game-this lets you play the game as a shooter and does the whole levelling up for you :D good stuff lol!
    Finding it hard to choose what to play though Vita or this lol, gonna have to take it in turns

3. Pyro

Pyro Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    My house
    MAJOR ENDING SPOILERS

I can't believe that in the end, absolutely nothing in the past three games mattered AT ALL. It's Deus Ex all over again. Three choices that provide absolutely no closure whatsoever and all of which except one kill Shepard. Not to mention the gaping plot holes that show the ending was really, really rushed. Check the ME3 forums or the ME3 subreddit if you don't know what I'm talking about. It's incredible that so many hours could amount to nothing. Thanks for the memories, Bioware.

4. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Ugh, I'm preparing myself for the ending....I've been forcing myself to play multiplayer since I heard the "best" ending isn't possible(or very hard) to obtain otherwise.

I need to up my "galactic readiness"....

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

5. Pyro

Pyro Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    My house
    BioWare claimed you didn't have to, but you really do.

I got the "best" ending and I'm still angry about it.

6. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    So how multiplayer been for everyone? I've been switching around and found my favourites were the Turian Sentinel and Human Engineer which are fairly similar and I love using assault rifles in conjunction to their powers. I've only managed to get my Avenger to 3 and recently got the Turian rifle called phaustom or something, it's not too ba but I've heard the vindicator and mattock are the better ones.

7. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    Everybody always boots me because I'm a level 7 noob lol. I just can't bring myself to play the multiplayer, it's not that fun.

Whenever I'm playing I'm always thinking, "Yeah, I'd rather be playing the single-player campaign right now"...

8. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
  9. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    For those of you who don't already know, the extended ending will be out tomorrow for a free download.