Any good ways to earn giftcards ?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by YMCMBRules, Dec 9, 2013.

1. YMCMBRules

YMCMBRules Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2013
    I have just wasted all my money, not leaving any for my iTunes account, and I also rarely buy giftcards, so does anybody know any sites, apps, etc. that can earn you giftcards? I just want GTA San Andreas soo bad. Thanks!

2. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I have used Shopkick for about a year and a half and have made over $300 in iTunes credits in that time.

3. ludka33

ludka33 Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2013
    Freemyapps.com

4. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Decided to give FreeMyApps a try after seeing this thread last week or so. Took about 8 days of downloading one-three apps a day, but I gathered enough points to redeem a $10 iTunes code.

Most of the apps were freemium stuff or apps for stores, but I did discover Spotify thanks to this, so that's another plus.

5. undeadblade

undeadblade Member

Dec 19, 2013
    #5 undeadblade, Dec 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    yeah free my apps is good, me personally, I use featurepoints.com I've gotten about $300 the past year as well (featurepoints is the best IMO) on featurepoints they have a ton of rewards including GTA San Andreas as a redeemable code. (i think freemyapps has san andreas as a redeemable code too)

If you do decide to use FeaturePoints.com, it would be much appreciated if you use my code when you sign up. My code is down below.

(edit: *****)

Hope this isn't considered spam because this is the topic of the thread. Anyway good luck!
    BTW San Andreas is the best on iOS! You won't regret your purchase.

6. Bleau

Bleau Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2013
    One half of MoWOW Studios, an mobile indie game st
    Koblenz, Germany
    I'm gonna give all three a try. I'm downloading games to try out anyway :)

7. Empfmil

Empfmil Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Does Freemyapps and Featurepoints work for EUR?

8. undeadblade

undeadblade Member

Dec 19, 2013
    it's really random. They usually add 4 or 5 new app offers between Wednesday and Friday and they occasionally add 1 or 3 offers between Saturday and Tuesday.

9. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    I really just wanted to earn credit to be able to purchase Colossatron, then I checked the rewards list this afternoon and to my surprise it was added as a reward! I couldn't believe it. It took me about 5 minutes to earn the 574 points to unlock the app. Gotta love free stuff!

10. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Please dont post lots of external URL's to sites like these.

We're seeing more and more spammers turn up to spam these sites (and sadly TA users creating new threads)

11. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    If freemyapps or featurepoints weren't legit I would be the first one to trash them. I'm a pretty skeptical person but they earn you iTunes credit for doing nothing.

And to the person who asked earlier, I've had about 4-5 different app offers to download every day for the past couple of days on featurepoints to earn credit. Not sure if that will hold up, but we'll see. Oh and to the person that added me as their referral, thanks you are awesome!

12. Empfmil

Empfmil Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    This is ridiculous, its like featurepoints does not want to give me any damn points anymore. Now when i use an app for at least two minutes like i always do, i never get any points for it. It shows up as pending

13. Mathart

Mathart New Member

Jan 1, 2014
    Several months ago I was looking for some extra cash for games (now saving for a new PC) and here's a few sites that I've found that have helped earn some gift cards.

Instagc is one of the sites that I've used to get extra gift cards. The real nice thing about the site is that you get your gifts cards instantly after you cash in your points. I mainly use the site for surveys, clicking links, and using a program called Sandboxie to download files (so I don't get any adware).

Opinion Outpost has been a quick way for me to get some extra gift cards. They only have survey to do, but it's a quick site to get a few gift cards for filling them out. Plus if you do 10 surveys in your first 30 days, you get $5 worth of points for free.

Hope these help.

14. assmonk3y

assmonk3y Member

Apr 25, 2010
    Any idea if there are potential security concerns in regards to the enrollment process of freemyapps?

15. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    It's only a cookie embedded into Safari, you can easily delete cookies and the installed certificate will be deleted along with all of your points in freemyapps.