Universal [Game][Free] - Legend of Firefly

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by starwellgames, Mar 12, 2016.

1. starwellgames

starwellgames Member

Aug 17, 2015
    Hi folks,

Check out are beautiful side-scroller, action packed shooter game.

Once beautiful world of fireflies has been covered by darkness.
    The fireflies were always ancient guardians of Light, but their weaknesses opened gate for dark enemy.
    In the following battle, all Lightkeepers has fallen and only one firefly has survived.
    TAKE ROLE OF LAST FIREFLY LUCIA, who starts her long journey to liberate the world.
    Face the Darkness and battle dangerous Shadows.
    Heal tainted fireflies, who has been poisoned by blight and has forgotten who they really are.

TRAILER
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quJ6vEx2Gsc

APPSTORE LINK
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-legend-of-firefly/id1007369088?mt=8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Zyzoxing

Zyzoxing Well-Known Member

May 31, 2012
    Small Bug.

When you try to re-fly an area you completed it charges you the 50 light coins or whatever. Well if you're out of energy and decide not to use the sun stones to recharge you're still charged the 50 coins.

3. Zyzoxing

May 31, 2012
    I've also noticed the hit box is much larger than your firefly making precision maneuvers between 2 rows while you kill the middle row impossible.

Normally you don't have a hit of larger than your ship in a shooter. Also is there a reason you're using 10 energy instead of 5? I'm still in the first area and having only 5 attempts is very limiting especially early in the game. I guess I'll just spend sun stones to refill for now and see more of the game it's pretty fun at the moment.

4. Zyzoxing

May 31, 2012
    #4 Zyzoxing, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    Got into Beryl Cave

Some new issues.

If the flame throwing dark ones throw an attack out while under you it's impossible to dodge. They also continue attacking while past you off screen making dodging significantly harder from the attacks to the front.

Just unlocked the green shield though the off screen attacking wasn't so bad you just have to kill them first.

Getting further into game some of the earlier problems are not nearly as bad. Though the hitbox is still annoying.

Trying to figure out the point of the 3 firefly S that fly beside you currently. They don't seem to attack but they do seem to take hits.

5. TheGreatEscaper

TheGreatEscaper Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2014
    Is this a free to play sidescrolling shooter? Might check it out.

6. starwellgames

starwellgames Member

Aug 17, 2015
    Yep, It is Free to play.

Thank you for all the feedback, much appreciated. We will take a look into it.
    The point of having fireflies flying along with you is to boost mana generation.
    Also later in the game, there are multiple clans of different colors and the wingman management becomes more important.

Cheers and thank you
    :)

7. Zyzoxing

May 31, 2012
    Yeah I've unlocked the Green Clan currently. Farming coins to upgrade buildings.