looking for someone with coding abiltlies(and access to a MAC

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Coolio93, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Coolio93

Coolio93 Active Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Hello my name is Angel De La O and I would like to make a game development team. I currently have a friend who will be assisting me with sound engineering and some of the art. Him and I will equally be the designers for the game, however I will be directed mainly towards the game-play design. I will also be the co-artist. We just need somebody with exceptional iPhone/iPod programming skills. The pay for the app will be split evenly between all team members. For now, we would like to see this app as a project to do on free time because we want to take it slow and easy. If you believe you would like this positon and have the skills needed, then please either PM me or send me an email at [email protected].
    Thank you for your time.

-Angel

2. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    sent u an e-mail:D

3. WellSpentYouth

WellSpentYouth Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    iPhone programmer
    App Tech Studios, USA
    So you want a highly skilled programmer to split a 3 way pay with 2 "designers"?

4. Coolio93

Coolio93 Active Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Well they don't have to be highly skilled. As long as they know the ins and outs of the coding. And I will be the artist and the lead designer andmy other partner will be the sound engineerer and co-designer.

5. WellSpentYouth

WellSpentYouth Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    iPhone programmer
    App Tech Studios, USA

I am sorry, but I am not quite understanding. Exceptional skills but not highly skilled??? Oh well, just wondering. Good luck!

6. Spotlight

Spotlight Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2009
    gulp