iPhone Game of Summoner by Sphinx Entertainment. Beta Testers Needed!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by SphinxGames, Dec 9, 2013.

1. SphinxGames

SphinxGames Well-Known Member

Aug 16, 2011
    #1 SphinxGames, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014

Attention Gamers!
    Game of Summoner - A Song of Heroes
    is available in Canada App Store!
    Play the game by clicking the following link:
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/game-summoner-song-heroes/id756468935?mt=8

Explore and fight enemies that roam the dungeons that would like nothing more than to rip you to shreds!

Summon heroes and monsters from all walks of life and death to aid you in your journey! Train and form the ultimate party of monsters and heroes! Train and transform your allies into fierce fighters that you command!

We want your feedback, so that we can make any tweaks, changes or additions to this game that we desire to be a big hit to you, the gamers!
    If you are interested in the game, give it a try and update your thoughts to us!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    #2 Echoen, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
    Edit: refer to other thread for iphone

3. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    I would so be down to bets test. This reminds me of blood brothers and that game makes a killing! This could definitely make it big. Email me : [email protected] , keep up the great work hope to speak to you guys soon

Would like to test it on iPhone and iPad.

4. SphinxGames

Aug 16, 2011
    Hi Zeilusion, apply on the TestFlight link. Let me know if you know what I mean or not.

5. SphinxGames

Aug 16, 2011
    We have approved a group of you guys to play our game. Please check the email. We are glad to discuss how you feel of this game.
    Besides, you can talk dirrectly with our dev team by the GOS(Game of Summoner forum), that will give you lots of opportunities to influnce this game. :):):)

6. Dr. Woodenstein

Dr. Woodenstein Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2013
    Hey I hope I'm not too late, but I just submitted a request to be a beta tester.

I did have a question though, does this game require wifi? It's not really a problem if it does, I'm just curious to know.

7. SphinxGames

Aug 16, 2011
    Wife and 3G are both ok, as long as you are connected to the network:D:D!

8. cofunguy

cofunguy Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Applied for beta tester. Hopefully will be part of the team. If not, is there a timeframe for release?

9. SphinxGames

Aug 16, 2011
    We'll get you accessed soon. If it is late, soon the game will be released. I can expect it will be released at the beginning of next year.