Zenonia 2 missing sound effects

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by samasamas, Mar 31, 2010.

1. samasamas

samasamas New Member

Dec 27, 2009
    I recently purchased Zenonia 2 and began playing it, however I quickly realised a distinct lack of sound effects. For example, attacking and dashing are silent. I have tried turning the sound effect option on and off but it does not seem to help. Is this meant to be happening (I have not played much yet) or is it a bug?

2. cnbigcan43

cnbigcan43 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2009
    Virginia, USA
    I've been having the same problem. anyone have a fix to this?

3. thekellen

thekellen Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2010
    I don't have Zenonia, but I once made an app that had this same problem. I kind of doubt the makers of Zenonia made the same rookie mistake as me, but if they did, this is a solution worth trying. Go to your iPhone or iPod settings >> General >> Sounds >> Sound Effects >> Both.

Like I said, I'm not certain this will even do anything, but I hope it helps.

4. deeaj1982

deeaj1982 New Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Sound effect fix that worked for me

I recently purchased Zenonia 2 and began playing it, however I quickly realised a distinct lack of sound effects. For example, attacking and dashing are silent. I have tried turning the sound effect option on and off but it does not seem to help. Is this meant to be happening (I have not played much yet) or is it a bug?

So when I started playing zenonia the app volume was up and I could hear music but no sound effects by trial and error I figured out that the phone volume has to be up before you you launch zenonia 2. Additionally lets say you do a quick power off (not shut down) and then come back to the game the sound effects miught bug again so close Zenonia 2 then reload (making sure the phone volume is up first then it'll work again. I've found my way around quite a few bugs so if any of you have problems pm me and I'll let you know if I found a way around the bug or not.

5. LeCommodore

LeCommodore New Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Hey folks, I got the same problem, and that may sound stupid but check if your iPhone/pod is not running in silence mode (you know, the switch above the volume controls on the side of the device). Caus mine was, and I had only the bgm and not the sfx.