high level pocket planes players look here!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Hawks484, Jun 17, 2012.

1. Hawks484

Hawks484 Member

Jun 15, 2012
    I have an idea that high level players with access to good class 2 & 3 plane parts could be paired up with certain low level players in the touch arcade crew. the high level players would talk to the low level players over what kinda plane parts they want/need and when they have extra bux, help them out!

Please leave feedback and opinions. if you think i missed something or it needs expanding just go ahead and tell me!

2. Ahart1701

Ahart1701 New Member

Jun 21, 2012
    I am currently lvl 14 and have 89 bux. My empire includes all of Europe, and one outpost in Lagos. Is it worth throwing away a class 1 small plane for a pear jet? I feel like it is going to be detrimental because there is not enough little planes to shuttle people to the major hubs. In addition, when I do get a pearjet, should it be L M or C
    . Thanks all
    Ahart1701

3. J2o

J2o Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2011
    There are the airport sizes to consider.

For example, a class 2 plane cannot land in any "black-spot" cities with low population. It can only land in the red/blue cities only...higher class planes required the more populated cities.

Unless you can upgrade the airport, but I havent done that and it is kinda expensive for low level players.

To sum up, you can give high level parts to low level players, but they will find it expensive or cant use it until they have bought red/blue cities. If this is not what you meant in your topic post, then my bad.

4. Makaze

Makaze Active Member

Jun 2, 2010
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Just a note, upgrading an airport will not change the airport's Class. (i.e. If you upgrade a Class 1 airport, it will not become a Class 2. All upgrading does it increase the airports jobs and layover capacity.)

Most people keep a couple of Class 1 planes in order to do the World Event missions to make deliveries for the TouchArcade Flight Crew but will otherwise upgrade their planes and airports to Class 2 and 3 as they get more coins and bux.

5. Avocado

Avocado New Member

Jun 20, 2012
    I think this is a great idea. I am only level 10 and I would appreciate it if someone could send me Pearjet-M parts so that I can participate in global events and support #TouchArcade. My Gamecenter name is Argaraffe. Thanks.

6. sandboxx

sandboxx Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Im lvl 8 and I would love some help with the plane parts. If anyone is willing to donate plane parts to me to help me out that would be greatly appreciated :) my gamecenter is sandb0xx (thats with a zero)

7. Srots

Srots Member

Jun 27, 2012
    #7 Srots, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2012
    What do u need?

I'll send u all the parts that i don't need

8. Meegley

Meegley New Member

Jun 30, 2012
    Swap parts

Hi, I have Kangaroo M engine and M controls and complete Kangaroo P and C, Birchcraft C and P, Equinox M, that I am happy to scrap and gift, if anyone can spare any Pearjet parts... Add Meegley to gamecentre

9. AirKingForever

AirKingForever New Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Looking for Concorde

Yo I am level 27 and looking for the Concorde any body who gets me a piece of the plane or the plane itself will be rewarded with rare planes exclusive to higher level and bucks and coins. If anyone has the Concorde or a piece then give it to me with this username: ledan3

10. Kyviiin

Kyviiin New Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Looking for a Mohawk-C

Hi, I'm level 10 and I'm looking for parts for the Mohawk-C (Body and Engine) or the whole plane. I can give back parts, a whole Navigator-M or some coins.

My username is : Kyviiin

11. Kyviiin

Kyviiin New Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Spare Navigator-M

I have a spare Navigator-M if you want it, it's yours
    Game center : Kyviiin

12. Tommmo90

Tommmo90 New Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Hey guys, I'm level 11 and really struggling to get enough bux to purchase some more long range planes (birchcraft) would love any parts that you could gift!! My username is Tomasse
    Thanks!!

13. Littlemic

Littlemic New Member

Oct 27, 2012
    I'll send you planes

My tag is maxforce62498 and I got the first rank in this last event and so I want to give back so anyone that wants to get planes friend me and
    I'll send you planes. I'm glad to help anyone that needs it or wants it haha:cool:

14. Ilikeseven

Ilikeseven Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Hi, I'm at level 15.
    Is level 15 high enough?
    Anyway I'm looking for a whole starship.
    In return I have lots of class 2 planes.
    Can anyone send me a cloudliner?:confused:
    Also looking for a hot air balloon and blimp.
    Can buy 10 class 2 planes for anyone who sends me all of those.

Cheers Ilikeseven

15. #15 NF25565, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    Heya

Hi im looking to sometimes give away lvl 2-3 planes, my game center is dn140
    ill be giving 2 cloudliner p and a set of sequoias also a set of aeroeagles

Enjoy the planes

email (dunno why):
    [email protected]

Enjoy

16. hey Tomasse, i see you are in need of planes, i can provide you with a set of birchcraft absolutely free. my Game Center ID is dn140.

hope i can help, NF

17. invi$ible

invi$ible New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Is it possible if you can send me any thing?
    Gamecenter: invin$inble
    I am struggling lol as I got the game a couple of days ago.

18. invi$ible

invi$ible New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Hey NF are your cloudliners and sequoias still available
    If they are you can gift them to me my Gamecenter is
    invin$ible

19. OMGitzBryant

OMGitzBryant New Member

Jan 13, 2014
    Hi there already part of the crew just wondering if anyone has any scraps low level planes they dont need like mohawks or anans? If you dont mind send some my way! Gamecenter is OMGitzBryant!

20. MuiltiNormal

MuiltiNormal New Member

Mar 27, 2014
    #20 MuiltiNormal, Mar 30, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    I Think This Is A Great Idea Im Currently Level 328 And Id Love To Help Out Low Level Players GC: MuiltiNormal Username: MuiltiNormal

Edit 1: Im Helping Low Level Players But Im Also Trading Cloudliners Ect. For Event Plane Parts Im Overpaying For The Cloudliners