Sky Force Reloaded & Sky Force & Can Knockdown 2 --> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by iND, Dec 19, 2011.

1. iND

iND Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2011
    #1 iND, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2011

Sky Force Reloaded

The best mobile shooter is now ready to rock your iPhone!

Sky Force Reloaded is an award winning and highly acc…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    The best mobile shooter is now ready to rock your iPhone!

Sky Force Reloaded is an award winning and highly acclaimed vertical shooter. It features 3d interactive objects, outstanding graphics, special effects, high quality soundtrack and 100% of pure gameplay.

Ever wanted to play a good arcade vertical shooter? This one is for you!

----------------------------------------------

PRESS:

IGN Review:
    9.5/10 - Force your friend to buy this one.

AppSmile.com
    5/5 - With its recent introduction into the App Store, Sky Force Reloaded (or perhaps re-Reloaded) is a title no arcade junkie should miss.

PocketGamer:
    10/10 - Graphically, Sky Force: Reloaded is stunning. The whole game screams quality.

PocketPlayers.de
    One of the best, if not THE best shooters!

----------------------------------------------

FEATURES:

- 8 large levels
    - plenty of enemies,
    - interactive environment elements

- upgradable weapons
    - dynamic weather (rain, clouds, wind)
    - highscores

Recommended for fans of Raiden, 1942, 1945, iFighter, Siberian Strike
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Mar 04, 2009
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Sky Force

Pick one of three ships and blow your way to victory in this ultimate classic arcade shooter! Sky Force brings you some …
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Pick one of three ships and blow your way to victory in this ultimate classic arcade shooter! Sky Force brings you some pure blasting action in 8 immersive levels filled with vicious enemies, big bosses, destructible objects and good old Earth to save! Take profit of explosive weapons, useful power-ups, and such unlockables as heat-seeking missiles or the amazingly powerful laser attack! Sky Force is an breathtaking and action packed top-down scrolling shoot‘em up which delivers fun and addictive gameplay which will keep you entertained for hours! Get this game now and stand up against the enemy - the Earth deserves its new hero!
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Nov 04, 2009
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (7)

Can Knockdown 2

Infinite Dreams Inc.
    Prove your accuracy by destroying popping-up moving targets and fight against time in the new "hit-the-target" mode! Sho…
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Prove your accuracy by destroying popping-up moving targets and fight against time in the new "hit-the-target" mode! Show off your skills and impress your friends while collecting bonuses and knocking down cans moving on a conveyor! Can Knockdown 2 is like three top-notch games in one - it will keep you, your family and friends hooked for months to come! Get this new iDreams title now and lose yourself in a world of addictive gameplay, amazing physics and global competition! Definitely a must have in your games collection! Millions of players can't be wrong! Once again your aiming skills will be put to test but this time more challenges await! Can Knockdown 2 is the ultimate sequel you've been wishing for - 3 amazing and rewarding game modes which will keep you playing all night long, high-resolution eye-catching gorgeous 3D graphics, full Game Center support, true to life physics, realistic sounds and so much more! Media Reviews: "excellent and original" - iPhone Life "my favorite casual iPhone game" - Crazy Mike Apps "Can Knockdown 2 has the feel of a party Wii game on your iPad, without the wrist injuries." - iPad Critic "Everything looks so natural" - Orange iPhone "a high level of addictivity" - iPlayApps "my top time-killer app!" - iPhone App Preview "outstanding example of creativity and enormous game fun factor." - iReviewt "Excellent graphics, addictive gameplay" - Ukrainian iPhone "We must warn you: this game is catchier than any other. Playing Can Knockdown 2 can cause addiction." - Letemsvetemapplem --- Make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook and check our other astounding products! http://twitter.com/idreamsgames http://www.facebook.com/idreams.fan http://www.idreams.pl
    Information
    Seller:Infinite Dreams Inc.
    Genre:Action, Family
    Release:Mar 01, 2011
    Updated:Feb 04, 2018
    Version:1.16
    Size:68.8 MB
    User Rating: (4)

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Woah, never even knew about Sky Force, but damn... 10/10 from PG and 9.5/10 from IGN. I'm sold. Grabbing :D

3. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    Sky Force and Sky Force Reloaded are very good games. Definitely download them if you don't have them already. I'll be taking a look at CK2.

4. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    if I remember correctly, both Sky Force games NEED relative touch control...

I bought both of them... so it's a little more on the 'need' side for me... but picking it up for free, the controls should be manageable... =oP

Both nice games... and definitely worth getting while free... just need relative touch..

5. ArturID

ArturID Well-Known Member