Win $25 or $50 PayPal - Gametime Blitz - Interactive Sports Prediction App

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by gbrustein, Aug 5, 2017.

1. gbrustein

gbrustein New Member

Aug 5, 2017
    Sorry about being brand new but I just learned about Touch Arcade and was told that it's the place to run an app contest. Anyway, I just recently launched my first mobile app and I'd love to get some early users and feedback. Gametime Blitz is a pick'em style prediction game that is played in conjunction with live sporting events. I've launched with a play from home game but will soon be offering contests at participating sports bars in a manner similar to trivia night (will be the same game but using geolocation). Players predict the outcome of yes/no questions pertaining to short term events within the sporting event and are awarded prizes at the end of the game.

The idea behind this app is to give players a rooting interest in any game, even if they have no affiliation to the teams playing. Even if the game is a blowout, you'll always have things to cheer for throughout the game. In addition, it's meant to serve as a marketing tool for participating sports bars to try to increase revenue at slower times (just like trivia night).

I'm going to offer a $25 and $50 PayPal reward for 2 different tasks. The 1st reward ($25) will be given to someone that leaves a review of the app. The 2nd reward ($50) will be given to someone that scores at least 15 points in a contest. If you meet both requirements, you are eligible to win both.

CONTEST RULES:

- Must be in U.S. or Canada.

- Download the app here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/gametime-blitz-sports-prediction-game/id1259930276?ls=1&mt=8
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.garrett.gametimeblitz

- Leave a review on either app store and return here to reply with your review username to enter the 1st contest.

- Play in and score 15 points in a contest and return here to reply with your in-game username to enter the 2nd contest.

I'll pick winners on August 12th. Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback as this is my first time here and my first app.

2. kaqota

kaqota New Member

Aug 5, 2017
    Reviewed as Sam Johnson on the Google play store
    Thank you

3. luzevy

luzevy New Member

Aug 6, 2017
    Hey
    I reviewed as Anthony Lebron the Google play store
    Thanks

4. ClaytonP

ClaytonP New Member

Aug 8, 2017
    I left a review as GetTheStuffDone on iOS.

5. Noscirey

Noscirey Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2016
    Reviewed as Noscirey13 on the US App Store

6. torikul

torikul Well-Known Member

Apr 4, 2016
    Male
    Done as JJames W. In US App Store

7. Brightsiderus

Brightsiderus Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2017
    Reviewed as Brightsideru in Canadian AppStore

8. geniusx

geniusx Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2016
    Reviewed as Lsomborska2 in US appstore

9. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    #9 nfong, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    Left a review as snowyShake in the US app store. Thanks for the contest!

My username in game is also nfong - not sure if I'll reach 15 points though, these games are hard ;)

10. knollyd

knollyd Well-Known Member

May 13, 2017
    reviewed as klonndike in the US AppStore

11. Aseret

Aseret Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2012
    #11 Aseret, Aug 12, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
    Reviewed as Otomeheart in the US appstore
    Thanks for the contest :)
    In-game username is Aseret. I managed to get 13 points which is soo close darn (but boy, this game is tough)

12. gbrustein

gbrustein New Member

Aug 5, 2017
    Thanks to everyone that participated by leaving a review. I counted the replies in order of their entry on this thread and did a random.org. The winner was #8 which is nfong. I will be sending a private message to obtain your info.

As for the second task, no one replied letting me know that they cleared 15 points so I'll have to assume that all entries over the past week that reached that total were not from this forum. Thanks for playing though!

Attached Files:

13. nfong

nfong Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2011
    #13 nfong, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    PM sent. Thanks for the contest!

edit: received prize. Thanks!

14. gbrustein

gbrustein New Member

Aug 5, 2017
    Payment made. Thanks again to everyone and feel free to join to win prizes on the app every night.