Universal [Soft Launch AU] Raziel Dungeon Arena (by Guangzhou DiShiTian Software Co., Ltd.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    NOTE: This is actually Raze: Dungeon Arena but soft-launched under a slightly different name for some reason.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPhone5s-iPhone5s
    • iPadAir-iPadAir
    • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
    • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
    • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
    • iPhone6-iPhone6
    • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
    • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
    • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
    • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
    • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
    • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
    • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
    • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
    • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
    • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
    • iPadPro-iPadPro
    • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
    • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
    • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
    • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
    • iPhone7-iPhone7
    • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
    • iPad611-iPad611
    • iPad612-iPad612
    • iPad71-iPad71
    • iPad72-iPad72
    • iPad73-iPad73
    • iPad74-iPad74

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 9.0

Download Size: 1.9GB

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man I hope progress stays at global launch.

3. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Is this good? Any review?

4. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    Its insanely good but not sure about progress saving so....

5. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Well, if it's not just "run, spam attack button, run, repeat" it's not doing a very good job of showing it so far.

Looks like there's lots of loot that makes small incremental changes to your stats.

So far it's a yawn out of 10 for me but if those with a superior attention span bear with it and it turns out to be brilliant then I would be delighted to stand corrected.

6. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    I can see myself getting super addicted to this game!

7. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    from gameplay vids, graphics and animations are superb- dare i say it - near Diablo3 levels.
    And they did an awesome job with the blood effects - i always feel disappointed if it's a "dark grim setting" with no blood. Here, it splashes as it should.
    Unfortunately, as the name implies, it is a stage based hack and loot -2 minutes-boss- end stage.
    For that reason i will skip it, but if you like similar games, i think this could be the best of its bunch.

8. johnny_x

johnny_x Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2017
    Game Development and Promotion
    Guangzhou, China
    Play it a little longer. By about the 3rd Chapter of the Bounty Board you shouldn't be able to get away with spamming the attack button, especially if you choose the mage or the archer as your starting hero. I'll admit, Hoatson (the warrior) is OP at the moment.

Take a look at this gif. I use Hoatson's wall ability -- then switch out to Ambrose (who is ranged... spawns minions). The wall buys Ambrose the time he needs to spawn his guys. Some places you can just hack-n-slash your way through mobs. At other times, you have to think on your feet. ;-)

[​IMG]

9. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    The soft launch version in Australia is permanent. Everything will be saved. It's a real launch -- but we're just being more quiet about it because this is our first game we've ever launched -- and we're trying to work out all the kinks before "prime time", so to speak. ;)

10. Amenbrother

Jun 24, 2011
    But there will be a diff launch version from the US store right? Will my progress from AUS store carry over to US one somehow? If not I should wait for that one as I want to be able to use IAP. What I am asking is progress saved on your server so if I delete the soft launch version then download US launch version will my progress still be there or no?

11. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    Thanks for the kind words and the measured criticism. I know how you feel -- the dungeons are short. They do get longer as you progress, but I'm not going to say they approach the length of a Torchlight II dungeon.

For a mobile game, it's hard to squeeze in so much and make the APK or IPA a reasonable size. This game is already quite large -- we're asking people for 1-3 GB of their phone's space. (The Android APK will be smaller than the iPhone version due to different compression)

Anyways, we definitely appreciate the feedback. This game is still in development -- and the more support we get, the more manpower and money we can put into making it even better. :)

12. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    oh hey johnny :) yeap, i know it has to be very hard to make longer dungeons or even open world with such quality graphics yet. Otherwise main F2P companies" "cough" would have milked it to death.

Still, you never set out to do something like it, as stated by the name Dungeon Arena. And for what it is, like i said job very well done. Raziel stands up there with IRE Blood Memory imo. Now if only you or the IRE devs could find a way to keep your dark bloody rpgs and make them into open world sacrificing graphics maybe.. ? That's a mobile dream of mine that will come late...:D

13. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    It should be possible already. If my memory serves me correctly, Torchlight II only takes up 2GB on my computer -- and its dungeons are long enough -- and each piece of gear changes the character's appearance. The spells and effects are also good enough(for me at least).

14. subby

subby Member

Aug 7, 2017
    Journalist
    Canada
    When will android be out?

15. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    It keeps getting delayed. The best I can say is this fall.

16. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    Sorry for the late reply! I don't think your progress will carry over to the US server. If I were you, I'd just wait a few more weeks to play the US version -- especially if you live there. The connection speed and stability should be even better.

17. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    If i play now the AU version, will my progress carry over when it relases in the EU?

18. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Is there auto mode?

19. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    I don't think so. I'll ask to double check. The main problem is the rights to NA and EU belong to another company. Indra is going to self publish in every region except: North America, Europe, Hong Kong, Macau, and Taiwan.

I'm not exactly sure how accounts are linked across servers. I will ask this week -- and respond to you soon.

20. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    There's no auto mode. For "Away Quests" you can commit certain heroes to perform tasks that will gain you valuable mats. Think of that as "auto farming". As far as the pure gameplay is concerned, there is no auto function for dungeons, co-op, or PvP. It's all synchronous and real time.

No asynchronous PvP. No auto pathing, auto questing, nor auto battles. We intend for all players to actually PLAY the game. :)