Universal Legendary Wars (By Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Liv Games, Jan 27, 2011.

1. briarfox

briarfox Member

Feb 9, 2011
    Universal would be nice but I'm not sure I want the extra space taken up on my 16g iPhone. Can't wait for Retina!

2. araczynski

araczynski Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    programmer
    omaha, ne
    exactly what i say whenever i see an iphone app adding retina in an update, on my ipad.

3. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Hey Guys,

Quick update. We submitted an update for a few bug fixes and tweaks and balancing that should be live within the next couple of days.

Retina is now done and we should finish Gamecenter support soon and hoping to submit as soon as we get back from GDC.

Ipad will soon follow and as always we will keep you updated.

I just want to say thank you all again who bought the game and the terrific reviews. Were stoked so many people love the game and are striving to make it the best game it can be.

Looking forward to getting some retina reactions.

cheers.

4. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Update is in review! Thanks for your patience and we are showing off Retina and Ipad tomorrow at GDC!

5. Teh_Ninja

Teh_Ninja Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    Waiter at Chili's
    Dallas
    Congrats Liv!

6. J.Leson

J.Leson Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Woot, woot! I've been putting off playing and saving my time with the game until the retina update! I'm so looking forward to this! Have fun at GDC!

7. thebleeptruth

thebleeptruth Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Great job Liv Games! Can't wait to play it on the iPad!!!

8. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Cool. I'll be sure to be the first to post about it here. ;)

9. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    I hate to buy the same app twice...but in your case I will, if the price is right. 15 million iPad users in 2010 alone. Why not go universal? Stop fragmenting us!

10. lorglath

lorglath Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Any tips on 5-3 on hard aside from get lucky?

I start out by advancing all my troops, stop the phoenix and archer while waiting for the rest of the team to get to the front lines, use the special from my level 3 golum to do some crowd control and after 3 specials almost all of the extra guys are gone, but the boss pwns all the troops by the time he is at 1/2 health... any suggestions?

11. cdm5456

cdm5456 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2011
    The image of the game is not smooth. I don't know whether it is worth playing.

12. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Can't wait for retina support. It'd look awesome then.

13. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    We Promise to do something special for the Ipad version for the people who already own the game that shows how much we appreciate your support.

The feedback we got on the Ipad version by the press was very very encouraging :)

14. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    We didn't realize it was blurry until we played the retina/ipad version.

We promise it will be worth the wait.

We are working on getting retina and gamecenter finished up and we will submit next week.

15. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    We got an email that the latest update erased someone's saved data? Now we didn't make any revisions to the save file so I just want to confirm that no one else experienced this after the update.

Thanks and if someone has time this week and wants to test retina version please PM me. Would be nice if you could post screens of progress as well.

I can take 2 people.

cheers

16. Revlisoft

Revlisoft Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2009
    WoW.. definitely looking forward to playing this on the iPad.. hopefully universal too! :)

17. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    I would love to but don't have computer with iTunes at the moment... What is ETA on IPad version guys?

18. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Ipad ETA is end of March/ early April. Apple has been taking around 8-10 days to approve apps so thats why the delay.

We may have a way to bypass itunes and dl directly form internet to your phone.

Let me know if anyone wants to test drive retina early!

Also if anyone is willing to do a video review of retina we have iphone giftcards up for grabs. pm me for info!

19. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    OK Guys,

So here's the deal. We have a few appstore gift cards up for grabs.

If anyone wants to test Retina this week and is willing to make a quick video review and perhaps post some screens on this thread and talk about the difference we would be glad to reward you guys.

Because of time sensitivity I would need to know by Tuesday the latest and you must be willing to go through the game this week.

Ipod 4/iphone 4 are obviously a must.

Playing with retina and gamecenter as well as a host of other improvements makes the game that much more fun even if you have already beat it.

PM me for details or email [email protected]

thanks

20. I would be interested! PM sent. :)