*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Mojified

Mojified New Member

Mar 18, 2012
    Valemars castle is in the western kingdom.........
    U must be level 30 to go there because of rock giant

2. Mike_Hawk

Mike_Hawk Member

Mar 22, 2012
    How and where do you get reversal of fortune and reversal of justice quests??

3. Mike_Hawk

Mike_Hawk Member

Mar 22, 2012
    Does anybody know where and how i can get the reversal of justice and reversal of fortune quest?!?!

4. archarcoule

archarcoule New Member

Mar 29, 2012
    where can i find icefang's cave ? is it close to the karn ?

5. Mike_Hawk

Mike_Hawk Member

Mar 22, 2012
    Quest help!!!

How and where do i get the reversal of justice quest?!?! Help plz

6. Murderousdog

Murderousdog New Member

Apr 9, 2012
    Soo i just gave sunclaw his balm and well nothing.... He just says hello mortal.

Cheapskate didnt take me on my ride

7. Mike_Hawk

Mike_Hawk Member

Mar 22, 2012
    How do you get the reversal of justice quest??

8. likeohmygod

likeohmygod New Member

May 1, 2012
    freaking og.

): OK so I've been wandering around the whole entire Southern Kingdom and I. Cannot. Find. Og. I found Ug first and got his mission to kill Og but no matter where I look I just can't seem to find Og. :mad: I know that he's somewhere near Craythorn lake, but that's about it. Gah, a little help please?:(

9. thegame_45

thegame_45 New Member

May 7, 2012
    I am stuck in the same place. I have found both, just keep going down the path, and you will find the cave, but my problem is that I go to both and they just tell me the quest, and I can't attack any of them. Is that because I am a Ranger?

I haven't been able to do anything with the two, and it is frustrating me!

10. Dragostar

Dragostar Member

May 8, 2012
    Aralon help please

So i bought the aralon hd been playing it for abit and enjoying it, then i opened a chest and they all started attacking me, it say see quinten is ot in the sewers so i get past the guards n go in the sewers, i look all over get too old sewers then end up in crypt! No quinten were is he!!???? ;( thx drago!

11. Dragostar

Dragostar Member

May 8, 2012
    U gotta go to one of them and press a skill then it says ur gunnna attack a friendly target say yes

12. Dragostar

Dragostar Member

May 8, 2012
    Quentin

Quentin is who i mean hea still not there anywhere in thw sewers... Starting too anoy me haha

13. chimpman252

chimpman252 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Front Staff at Chinese Restaurant
    Og is in a cave just like Ug's on that same stretch of land that goes around Craythorn Lake. Just go around the whole thing really slowly and look for a cave just like the one you find Ug in.

14. chimpman252

chimpman252 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Front Staff at Chinese Restaurant
    What you have to do is upgrade a skill that makes you automatically attack (I don't know an example for the archer class but I know there't at least one for every class-examples for others would be backstab which is described as an attack that does a large amount of damage, or whirlwind of blades which makes you spin around with your places out). Since you don't get the option to kill them like a normal enemy you use that skill and it will remind you that you are about to attack a friendly person, but just click ok. It doesn't matter how much damage you do, as long as you do some damage to them they will get angry and become hostile, at which point you can kill them like a normal enemy. It doesn't really matter which one you kill I don't think, after you complete one quest just kill the other person and get both of their things XD

15. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps New Member

May 9, 2012
    Yes i only found a place filled with lvl 39-42 and grinded my ass of and got to level 50. I forgot the place name but ill re edit this post when i find out.

16. Dragostar

Dragostar Member

May 8, 2012
    Sewers

So i was runnin round sewers for about 1hr last night no quentin grrrr lol

17. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps New Member

May 9, 2012
    Hes in the sewers ! Go in the sewer from east callaheim then hes sort of in the middle left corner when u walk in.

18. amoaka

amoaka New Member

May 11, 2012
    I just started to play this game couple days ago and enjoy it so much
    I saw pages back and not sure a few questions have been solved so would like to share my two tips
    1. many chests you can load and save to make sure u get what you wanted, many of them have different items when u reloaded.
    2. I think the final spot to level up is in the rock tunnel in the north of callhamen, walk out the north gate, u can see the rock tunnel in the map and inside is a big swamp, the swamp feasts there are level 38-42

19. Dragostar

Dragostar Member

May 8, 2012
    Arghh haha

Smugglers cove were are you!!!

20. Orion62

Orion62 New Member

May 13, 2012
    Missing Husband

It turns out I missed out tons of quests and I can't find the missing husband!

Can anyone help?