Mission Europa Trade Center

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Arashi541, Mar 16, 2011.

1. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    I hate to beg or ask, but does anyone have a lvl 11, 12, or even 13/14 chaingun that is in good condition? I wouldn't mind some skills if anyone has a lot of unused ones, but the chain gun is top of my list right now. :) I may have some skills to offer in trade, although I don't have too many not in use.

2. Awesome_Sauce

Awesome_Sauce Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Sorry i don't have any chain guns. I'm not even sure if there are chain guns that low a level.

3. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    I did have one, it might have been lvl 9 or 10, but it was decrepit or rusted, maybe both, so its stats were pretty poor. I still like my tachyon rifle, so I will just keep waiting and hope for another chain gun to come along. :)

4. Will011

Will011 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    i have a few chainguns which are for like level 21 +... you interested in those at all?

5. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Hi Will, sure I would be happy to take one if there is one you don't think you will use. It will be a little while before I can use it still, but better to have something to look forward to than possibly not having anything still. :)

I will look through my skills when I can and if there is one I'm not using that you would like just let me know.

6. Will011

Will011 Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    serian, i have a lvl 11 coolaidstylecannon, what skills do you have?

Also, could anyone spare some gigantic materials? I have 10 schematics, but i can't get em :c

7. Hey, just started the game yesterday, after I beat necromancer rising... Can anyone spare anything, spicificaly armor, I am an armor horder and it keeps me going... Thx in advance...Oh and my name is zdkaz on the game...

8. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I sent you a random weapon I had in my inventory. I think it'll help you out early on.

9. #269 Zdgames, Jan 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
    Thank you very much...Does it take a while to receive them? Just checked the mailbox and it said there was nothing...

10. Fireball926

Fireball926 Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2010
    none
    Somewhere
    If I recall correctly it shouldn't take that long. It could be that Ryan (the developer) has shutdown the servers due to underwhelming sales. It would be extremely disappointing though as this is easily one of my favorite iOS games.

11. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I apologize, apparently I assumed the mail went through but instead the game stubbornly refuses to allow the item to be sent. A grey status window briefly pops up too quick to read then kicks the item back to my inventory. I'm not sure what is going on, maybe Fireball is right.

12. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    This isn't just a great game, it must be the work of a certified madman. To build a game engine from the ground up; an audio engine; program, score the music, design the graphics etc...all by one person...that's nuts. in a good way.

13. I really hope not, I convinced my friends to buy it yesterday... Hope that helps...thx for trying any way...

14. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    If you get the mailbox to work let us know, out of curiousity.

15. #275 Zdgames, Jan 18, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
    Nope still got nothing, to bad just Gina have to tough this one out like necromancer rising...