iPhone Jump Daisy Jump

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by bram, Sep 8, 2010.

1. bram

bram Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Software Engineer
    Vancouver, BC
    [​IMG]

Jump Daisy Jump, free for iPad, iPhone3GS and iPhone4 has been submitted for review. Keep an eye out for it, and check out this gameplay video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxPz-a0nu5E

[​IMG]

Yes! This game is indeed as much fun as it looks. Daisy went crazy, and decided to use springs under her hoofs to scout the meadow for stars and flowers. Jump Daisy Jump is the definitive cow-with-springs simulation.

Never before was it possible to accurately simulate the movement of cows on springs. This Physics-Platformer game will keep you entertained. It is easy to pick up, and hard to put down. Give it a try, as for the time being, Jump Daisy Jump is a free game! Instructions: When Daisy has both boots planted on the ground, you can drag her down to compress the springs. Once you release her, she will jump up. To jump sideways, drag down and to a side to make her tilt. Then release and she will jump in the direction of the tilt. To complete a level, pick up all flowers and stars from the level, and then proceed to the finish flag. Do not let Daisy tip over, because once she is no longer upright, this poor dairy cow will have to start all over. Mooo!

Jump Daisy Jump is a game by Bram Stolk, music by Jonathan Geer.

2. princepratt13

princepratt13 New Member

Sep 8, 2010
    I do not think the twin is drowning the deluxe in volume because of the volume settings I used . I turned down the Twin all the way and still had a week sound from the deluxe. Maybe the reduction theory is in play for the deluxe, I used a 10 foot guitar cable. I will try to cable the guitar to the deluxe first and jumper to the twin to see how that sounds.

3. bram

bram Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Software Engineer
    Vancouver, BC
    #3 bram, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  4. winstonterr

winstonterr New Member

Oct 8, 2010
    Hi,
    I play a lot of games on my iPad. Will I lose my iPad save game data if I fully reset it?I'm wondering if I'll lose all the save game data on my iPad if I restore it to it's factory settings and erase all the content. I know that iTunes automatically makes a backup of the device. But I'm not sure if the backup includes the user data from the applications and the games.

5. Octagon8

Octagon8 Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Excellent stuff!! This looks brilliant. Just my level ! lol