DUMPSTER DIVE! - an endless runner through garbage

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by chudchud, Nov 5, 2013.

1. chudchud

chudchud Active Member

[​IMG]

Hi! My name is Cody and I'd like to show you wonderful forum members my new game called Dumpster Dive!

Here's a promo video I made (warning: it is very bratty and somewhat obnoxious)

Dumpster Dive! is the first prologue of OOGLE QUEST: scum life simulator. Think of this as a bootcamp for street urchin survival. The skills you learn here will help you in later episodes. This game is dedicated to every golden bag waiting in the dumpster around the building, beckoning to be discovered by those brave enough to dive in.

One important aspect of the game I'd like to tell you about is the soundtrack. Music is an integral part in articulating the punk aesthetic and I wanted to give you fine players the authenticity of that experience. Having spent many years playing and booking shows and festivals, I reached out to artists for collaboration on this game. These artists, and myself, tend to follow a do-it-yourself ethic that avoids compromise for the sake of profit.

During gameplay, you have an opportunity to unlock more of the soundtrack by collecting tapes from these artists. When a dive is over, you can check out and listen to your collection by tapping the boombox on the title screen. Here I provide a link to the artists' websites where you can directly buy the music from them. These are very real, talented, and hardworking musicians that deserve your support.

The game is Universal for iOS and goes on sale world-wide Nov 20th 2013. For more info, visit http://dumpsterdive.ooglequest.com. If you have any questions or comments or anything really, just let me know!
    Thanks,

Cody
    CHUDCHUD Industries

:::::: FEATURES ::::::

UNIQUE DUMPSTERS
    test your diving prowess in a variety of dumpsters, each with their own individual perks and pitfalls

UNLOCKABLE SOUNDTRACK
    featuring great DIY bands and musicians that add to the punk aesthetic of the game

LEADERBOARDS and ACHIEVEMENTS
    compete against fellow scavengers and prove your dumpster spelunking abilities

CUSTOMIZE CHARACTERS
    from mohawks to devilocks, ratty tanks to studded vests, and a variety of colors to bool, make your 'pixel punk' however you choose!

MONTHLY UPDATES
    with additional content such as new dumpsters, music tracks, special characters and more!

NO ADS or IAPs
    pay once for the complete game

and PIXEL ART because why not!

:::::: SCREENSHOTS ::::::

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chudchud

chudchud Active Member

3. Cynuyt