Universal Run Rob Run - 8bit Rob Ford Endless Runner! (...and a tiny 8bit crack pipe)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by marcgreiff, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marcgreiff

marcgreiff Member

Sep 12, 2011
    #1 marcgreiff, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2014
    Hey everyone!

Here's some gameplay footage of my new game, Run Rob Run. I'm still in development, and I would say that I'm about 90% complete, but I thought I would post some progress here and get some feedback from you all.

Run Rob Run is an 8-bit, procedurally generated endless runner starring everybody's favourite Toronto mayor, Rob Ford!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    looks good.. nice to see that there are no revives. Love the visuals so I'm looking forward to play it :)

3. marcgreiff

marcgreiff Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Thanks! I'm not a fan of the whole pay to revive thing either...

I forgot to mention that this game is free to play with iAP for cosmetic upgrades only, ie, there are a few costumes in the shop, but nothing that requires you to pay $ for actually playing the game. Play as many times you like, go nuts I say!

4. MBowman

MBowman Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Haha as a fan of Rob I hope this comes to meet my standards :p

5. Larryman

Larryman New Member

Sep 3, 2014
    It reminds me of Super Mario and the movie Wreck it Ralph, which exactly I love. can't wait to play this game!!

6. marcgreiff

marcgreiff Member

Sep 12, 2011
    Just finished off adding Universal screen support for pretty much any iOS/Android screen resolution! Although its a little more "zoomed" in on the ipad version than I'd like it to be, I guess its better than no ipad version at all....I hope.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. marcgreiff

marcgreiff Member

Sep 12, 2011
  8. marcgreiff

marcgreiff Member

Sep 12, 2011