Yslandia; I want my refund Apple

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by acidshaman, Oct 16, 2010.

1. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Its been almost 4 weeks since I purchased Yslandia... it had low star reviews everywhere but I bit the bullet..

When making an account it said there was already one for my phone; even after I did a factory reset...

I waited a week to hear back from Bulky Pix who didn't say anything until I e-mailed them AGAIN...

and Now have waited for over a week and havent heard anything from MovingPlayer....

Im getting my refund back from Apple by monday; and I told them as much; as well as that I will be posting this as a 1-star review

2. ErkB729

ErkB729 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Oh really? Haven't heard this problem, AT ALL. It's a good game.

3. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    Well I wouldn't know or not, so its getting a 1-star from me..

Perhaps if they responded to my messages I would feel differently; but Apple will have some very disheveled reps if I don't get my cash back after all this ....

4. iJayCee

iJayCee Member
    Patreon Gold

Jul 3, 2010
    I had this problem, however the account that was supposedly already in existence was the one I attempted to create. Thus all I did was try to log in to it and I was in. Great game.

5. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    Lol... ill try this

I cant even make an account on their forums

edit: This didn't work...

6. Tmonine

Tmonine Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2009
    Casual
    Australia
    Itunes has a feature for reporting problems with purchases and if you dont exploit it they generally give you refunds for purchases you are unhappy with. You have to click your account purchase history in itunes on a computer.

7. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    Ok thanks. I mean I never ask for a refund if I felt it was a dollar expensive or such; but with zero communication and my $5 sitting in their pockets Its very upsetting to be honest... I just want to play the game :(

8. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    They still havent done anything... what a waste

9. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

ONE WHOLE STAR :eek:

10. Midnight09

Midnight09 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Yslandia seems to be pretty bad. I'm always on search for good MMO's, and this definitely isn't it. The servers are literally empty (maybe a handful of people on at once) and the developer has never responded to a couple issues I had.

Buyer beware!!

11. slick_graal

slick_graal Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Mars
    Answer=graal online classic:)

12. acidshaman

May 5, 2009
    looks promising, thought I woulda heard about this/had an opinion...

13. socom39

socom39 Well-Known Member

Pocket Legends is my favorite MMO and its free for the first 18 levels go give it a shot. I like GRAAL but its more like a vitural chatroom with customizeable characters.

14. Midnight09

Midnight09 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    PL seems a bit heavy on the IAP. That is why I haven't really given it a shot.

15. socom39

socom39 Well-Known Member

Well the only things you NEED to buy are the maps the first two are free but the rest are not. That comes out to around $10 I belive and you will be able to get up to lvl 50. Everything else is just extra but yeah your right there are alot of silly payed features that should be free in the game. I avoided it for the longest time due to in app purchases but one day I just decided to try it out afterall it was free and it sucked me in instantly.