My 2010 Game of the Year is:

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by natedogg213, Dec 27, 2010.

1. natedogg213

natedogg213 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Blogger
    Colorado
    Tilt to Live!

When I downloaded this months ago, I knew immediately that it would be later considered a classic. It does absolutely everything right - great graphics, superior control, quality sound and music, the gameplay and game modes are all fantastic. It has top notch replayability and the devs update it regularly. It only cost $1.99 when I got it and has dropped to free numerous times.

I own over 600 apps including all of TouchArcade's best games of 2010 so I don't make this claim lightly. I am sure that we all have our own favorites and this is mine. Feel free to pick your favorite game of 2010 and describe why you picked it.

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    yippee-yie-yay.

3. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

I have tilt to live hd, and I wanna like it so bad! But I can't get over the tilt part lol. It's not accurate enough for me, but I've always though tilt controls were a sloppy gimmick in most games. I'd play swipe to live though :)

4. TapMad_D

TapMad_D Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    gaming
    HongKong
    Angry Birds
    1st time on ios that i see a game with such a great impact, impressive.

5. zman2100

zman2100 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Investment Consultant
    Jacksonville, FL
    Angry Birds came out in 2009

6. 2hvy4grvty

2hvy4grvty Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    What a great thread! Make more!

7. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

It's better than the other goty threads. This one asks for each persons opinion, rather than have everyone arguing over one game. The one that got stickied is an abomination as far as im concerned lol

8. natedogg213

natedogg213 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Blogger
    Colorado
    We're not all "senior members" that can afford hours upon hours of time perusing these forums. Take your sarcastic and useless responses elsewhere!

9. MadMoney

MadMoney Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Mc2 I love the online play