Super Stickman Golf 2

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by BrEaKBEaT, Mar 14, 2013.

1. BrEaKBEaT

BrEaKBEaT Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    Big thread about this game in the ios forums, but I'm wondering about the Android version.... specifically multiplayer, which appears to be lacking by comparison. You can start turn based games vs randoms, but no way to play your actual friends? And there doesn't appear to be 'live' multiplayer.

Or... have I somehow missed these options??

Regardless, it's still a great game, and doesn't look too necessary to go for the iap.

2. Fleabag323

Fleabag323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    The live multiplayer on iOS is handled by Game Center if I'm not mistaken, which obviously isn't on Android.

3. BrEaKBEaT

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    Yeah, it's a shame there isn't something similar with Android as yet. Obviously, the big guns like Gameloft have their own servers for online play. I'd have thought they'd be some way to do async with friends tho, as you choose a username, you'd have thought you'd be able to search for friends users to start games that way.

Oh well, I'll play this one on the iPad :)

4. Iceboogers

Iceboogers New Member

Mar 12, 2009
    the game itself is absolutely delightful, but I must say that the multiplayer is disappointing on android. one of the features noodlecake advertised was cross platform multiplayer across ios and android. however, what's the point of this when you can't search for a friend who's one the other platform. there is no difference from playing randoms on iphone to android...
    i really hope an update will come that addresses this issue. i think it can definitely done, seeing how games like bike race and draw something have similar mechanics. i mean, we all have to create a username for multiplayer, so why not let us search usernames?

5. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I know this sorta goes against the idea of having an Android sub-forum, but you might be better off just trying to ask the devs about this in the iOS topic. They're probably more likely to see it.

6. Iceboogers

Iceboogers New Member

Mar 12, 2009
    i wanted to do that, but i was weary of getting bashed by all the ios people for posting an android problem on an ios thread. but i will do that now.

7. BrEaKBEaT

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    Worth a shot, though I was actually thinking that as that thread moves so quickly it'd more likely be something they could miss. I guess we have all bases covered now :)

8. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    I actually posted in one of the developer's forums to please come visit the Android forums if they have a cross platform game. That's one of the reasons I like TA is the dev interaction and I hope some of them do come over to this side as well as the iOS side.

9. Fleabag323

Fleabag323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    They've said on their blog that invites on Android was a feature that didn't make the cut for a simultaneous launch, but they're currently working on it.

10. BrEaKBEaT

Nov 22, 2009
    London, UK
    That's great news!

11. Essex

Essex Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Chicago, IL
    I love this game. All I want is LightFlow integration so I can control multiplayer notifications. I'd also like to search for opponents by name. Other than that, this game rocks!

12. davidck

davidck New Member

Sep 24, 2014
    How to reset the game

I have realized that once I have a google+ account I cannot reset my game to start over. Does anyone have any insights into how to reset my account to start over on google+?

Thanks!